Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
yeah, unless he does yet another 180 out of nowhere it's not going to happen.
at least now if one of the strawhat gets a bad treatment no one can blame it on yamato.
THIS fake out we’re seeing now really has no narrative utility other than twisting for the sake of the twist, so that would be an even more bewildering choice from a guy who doesn’t seem to make any other kind lately :cr7:
I shall keep hope as that's my style
:kata:
I admire your optimism even if I can’t indulge myself :cheers:

THIS fake out we’re seeing now really has no narrative utility other than twisting for the sake of the twist, so that would be an even more bewildering choice from a guy who doesn’t seem to make any other kind lately :cr7:
it's a very cheap way to create a feeling a surprise. sukiyaki is a smaller example of this. you say he won't reveal himself, so when two chapters later he does of course you're surprised, because you were told it wasn't going to happen.

it's a very cheap way to create a feeling a surprise. sukiyaki is a smaller example of this. you say he won't reveal himself, so when two chapters later he does of course you're surprised, because you were told it wasn't going to happen.
Yeah but at least that had a real narrative purpose of Momo now knowing of Pluton

Status
Not open for further replies.