Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro v Mihawk will not happen.
Sanji will not find the All Blue (it doesnt exist)
Chopper doesnt make a panacaea (it doesnt exist)
The Void Century never happened
Luffy doesnt become Pirate King (Buggy does instead)
The One Piece is Buggy.

Carrot has to be stowing away now. There is literally no other option. She wasn't mentioned this chapter and hasn't had any actual dialogue with a Straw Hat post raid. Oda highlighted that Carrot is unique in that she is one of the few who has travelled with Luffy (Neko said this). She was a legitimate companion to the crew for an entire arc. With everything else going on (Carrot not wanting to be leader, Pedro's will being to help Luffy bring the Dawn) her stowing away is literally the only viable option. I refuse to believe Oda wouldn't even give her one last farewell with her "Choniki" who literally referred to her as an honorary little sister in WCI.

And it would be easy to write it so she can say farewell with Momo. Just show the two meeting together as the future leaders before they realise Luffy is going. Carrot might not have been relevant in Wano but her role in WCI certainly would warrant a better farewell and honorary crew member status over Yamato. Unless we're now pretending WCI doesn't exist and Wano was the only significant thing to happen post time skip.

I'm convinced Carrot is joining now. And if she isn't, what an incredible fuck up to not even put a cap on their adventure and for Pedro's will to not even be acknowledged by the crew.

:lusalty::lusalty::lusalty:................

:pepecopium:?

I really want the guy with the burn that Kid was talking about to join Luffy's crew
There is also a problem if Luffy fights bb in the next chapters they will definitely need the last member:zorothink:

Carrot has to be stowing away now. There is literally no other option. She wasn't mentioned this chapter and hasn't had any actual dialogue with a Straw Hat post raid. Oda highlighted that Carrot is unique in that she is one of the few who has travelled with Luffy (Neko said this). She was a legitimate companion to the crew for an entire arc. With everything else going on (Carrot not wanting to be leader, Pedro's will being to help Luffy bring the Dawn) her stowing away is literally the only viable option. I refuse to believe Oda wouldn't even give her one last farewell with her "Choniki" who literally referred to her as an honorary little sister in WCI.

And it would be easy to write it so she can say farewell with Momo. Just show the two meeting together as the future leaders before they realise Luffy is going. Carrot might not have been relevant in Wano but her role in WCI certainly would warrant a better farewell and honorary crew member status over Yamato. Unless we're now pretending WCI doesn't exist and Wano was the only significant thing to happen post time skip.

I'm convinced Carrot is joining now. And if she isn't, what an incredible fuck up to not even put a cap on their adventure and for Pedro's will to not even be acknowledged by the crew.

:lusalty::lusalty::lusalty:................

:pepecopium:?
This also Yamato is joining next chapter too

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
it's a very cheap way to create a feeling a surprise. sukiyaki is a smaller example of this. you say he won't reveal himself, so when two chapters later he does of course you're surprised, because you were told it wasn't going to happen.
All I know is that great authors often make their characters into flip-flopping collections of random quirks with no purpose because it adds a ton of depth to their stories :few:

D

Deleted member 33823

Plot twist this whole arc has been in the form of a Kabuki play meaning it's all been propoganda. Just as Yamato misinterpreted Oden's journal, so will the people of Wano misinterprete the arc.

i was initially indifferent to it but when i saw that all of reddit and worstgen are malding at it, it now it fills me with joy
hiyori is based
Its really bad because it goes against not only Wano’s themes but also against One Piece’s themes

Its one thing for Hiyori to be saying it. A whole other issue when its been taught to kids. Kinda feels like an unnecessary propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.