Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when Oda blurs the lines between good and corrupt. As Doffy said, justice is decided by the winning team. The Kurozumi have been wiped out, but is this a good thing? Only time will tell.

Goes to show that just because the Luffy is the lead, does not mean that he’ll always support the best people. His friendships with Barto and Kidd speak to this as well. Great chapter, can’t wait to see where the crew ends up next.

I love when Oda blurs the lines between good and corrupt. As Doffy said, justice is decided by the winning team. The Kurozumi have been wiped out, but is this a good thing? Only time will tell.

Goes to show that just because the Luffy is the lead, does not mean that he’ll always the best person. His alliance with Barto and Kidd speak to this as well. Great chapter, can’t wait to see where the crew ends up next.
is this guy reading the same shit as us????? :snoopy:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Apoo left this Arc the cleanest supernova he never was at his limit, he never lose a arm, he never got beat down at all, he switch sides without any karma, I know the apoo haters salty just thinking about this :pepapoo::ihaha:
I shit you not, NO ONE gained more stonks for me than Apoo in Wano. Man was the only one to do something to Kizaru on any level, then shows up in Wano, fighting everybody, getting sliced up over and over, then getting back up, only to sell all the info to Big News Morgans.

Apoo was LEGIT one of the Top 10 best things about Wano.

Now... time to find out he was really working for Blackbeard all along
:zehaha:

D

Deleted member 33823

I shit you not, NO ONE gained more stonks for me than Apoo in Wano. Man was the only one to do something to Kizaru on any level, then shows up in Wano, fighting everybody, getting sliced up over and over, then getting back up, only to sell all the info to Big News Morgans.

Apoo was LEGIT one of the Top 10 best things about Wano.

Now... time to find out he was really working for Blackbeard all along
:zehaha:
Apoo a real pirate unlike that fraud Hawkins, who needs honor in a pirate's world.

So there is nothing suggesting that Yamato is.more special than Momonosuke and Kinemon... So I don't think that Yamato will ever pop up alone as full.member. hell it's even the the other way around... Momo got the most of it.

Awesome chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.