Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you were town reading odd and what made you all of a sudden drop your town read on him?
nothing

It was near EOD and i’m not really at 100% considering i’ve been sick. have quite a bad fever and i’m low energy. it’s not an excuse for not playing i guess, but i don’t lie about stuff like that in mafia games because i think that’s lame and sympathy begging is a low iq strat and unfun

i only asked because a wagon formed on him quickly when it actually started to seem like pero was scum so wondering about odd and what happened to him is important. it’s hard for me to reference ajd look through the game so it’s a lot easier for me to just directly ask questions and use that info as a guide/pathway to finding out more things in the thread

+ i need memorable interactions and i don’t know any of you so you unironically all blend together. it’s much easier for me to navigate the thread via notifications

When I was giving out names I was guessing who could be cult leader.
why is cult leader BP? shooting the cultist is one of the most reliable ways of getting them, i think. seems like they’d be quite strong if they could resist kills unless you think he’s using some kind of commuter ability on n1

and he’s a gambit player and likes risks so i doubt that

why is cult leader BP? shooting the cultist is one of the most reliable ways of getting them, i think. seems like they’d be quite strong if they could resist kills unless you think he’s using some kind of commuter ability on n1

and he’s a gambit player and likes risks so i doubt that
In most of my games playing with a cult leader it is always bulletproof.

I have no idea what u talking about....i even asked Fuji if i could fed my pokemons other pokemons to make them stronger :|
:sus:
Best thing I've read so far. :suresure:
Nice. That's more like it.

Btw, did I tell you that I don't have any Pokemon and I told fuji to rng the pokemon for me to make my role :milaugh::milaugh:
so no charizard..like others imply? :sus:

I’m busy playing another game right now but it’s winding down/shouldn’t interfere too much with this one.

Still want to be E4 here. If I’m E4 the one thing I can promise is effort and activity lol. I won’t let the nights go to waste.

Just make sure I die of mysterious circumstances before we get to late game and all will be good lmao.
scum locked. :mihugh:

:luffywat:
no explanation. scum lean

so uh none protect me pls no positive actions my way ty
:brootea:

Mate, you're draining the life out of me by making me read this shit.
lmao :gokulaugh:

Spikes are good thing
hmmm

i targeted flowa n xlaw with smth and got a shot burned

seem like a scum passive
..............lul fire passive...hmm :ihaha:

Town:

Prof
Nami Enjoyer
Alibaba
Charlie
Jojo.

Scum:

Odd
Ekko.

Off them, thank me later.
odd-own
ekko-attacked by mafia

:ihaha:

i will lock her scum for now, depending if she wows me later on might change read, in post after catching up.

:laughmoji:

Any form of basic sense can tell you that 100% of scum isn't the elite 4 and champ. Some of them could be, all is just dumb to suggest.

Vote Odd

I'm down for it tbh, he's just throwing out random bullshit and then not actually elaborating, no actual thought put into the game.
:pepecafe:

Just vote Odd or Ekko tbh.
:pepecorn:

I find it kinda amusing Ekko likely hit me with sth negative and got burned in the process xD.
:catsure:

dem u open scumming too jojo?
wouldnt that be open towning because i acknowledge im sus so im asking to be culted since i need homies on the down low to help?
why u scum reading prof btw.
my earlier prof scum read was because of the whole d1 oddjutsu vs him thing. 0% chance that was T vs T. I guess you could say there's some chance where it is, and i guess that's believable. but it absolutely doesnt read that way to me.
distancing from cult leader perhaps xd
i am the cult leader babe mwah xoxo

Emil

Certified Memelord
wouldnt that be open towning because i acknowledge im sus so im asking to be culted since i need homies on the down low to help?

my earlier prof scum read was because of the whole d1 oddjutsu vs him thing. 0% chance that was T vs T. I guess you could say there's some chance where it is, and i guess that's believable. but it absolutely doesnt read that way to me.

i am the cult leader babe mwah xoxo
why u acting sus jojo
stop acting sus

no :giogio:

this is strange to say right after odd flipped town and he too survived a kill
i guess if u think about it

odd flipping town and surviving the kill is slightly worse for you

it;s unlikely we have so many towns that can survive kills. not unlikely that we have at least. but the more BP town flips we have, the more sus u get, imo

JoJo starts the Pero wagon.
lynch either sallu or pero

[vote lynch pero]
Mango asks for case:
What's the case on pero
Ekko follows on Pero vote:
vote lynch @Peroroncino

we can go here too yes
I follow on Pero vote:
Worst follows on Pero vote
I think Pero might be the way!

Vote Lynch Pero
Mango likes Odd’s comment about Pero not being the way and suspects Ekko. His vote is already on Ekko:
Well I did say I refused to vote for sallu lmao, but I'll give you credit where credit is due.

You've been on point so far. It's clear as day that the narrative is being pushed away from Ekko.

Just watch us getting felled one by one as he's getting sussed
There’s a pretty long pause (like 8 hours) of nothing on the voting/wagon front then T-Pein voted Pero:
aight lets get it.

Vote lynch @Peroroncino

Ratchet votes Odd a little later then shifts to Ekko:
Vote: oddoddfruit
UB shifts to Pero after being on Ekko:
Are u actually shooting him?

Cause I think I still have my vote on ekko

Change vote lynch Peroronchino
Flower votes Pero:
Vote Pero.

Also, I can't shoot tonight. Activating Electric Terrain disables my kill for the cycle after. I can shoot N3 again.
Then mentions CFDing Mango:
We can always CFD Mango, too, tbh.
Rej asks for the case on Pero:
I unignored Pein just to find him ekkosheeping in his posts
:pepeke:
I am inclined to vote between Ekko or Pein here, what is the case on Peroroncino?
I didn't understand fully, someone make me understand so I can opt voting there
Flower response:
Pero‘s so quiet this game.
Rej response. Not into the wagon:
what are the current wagons? it feels like noone is analysing his wagon and there are no datas for it, atleast I receive 0 tags to vote counts
so how are we supposed to look into that slot and the voters in case he really is scum?
game is in a very difficult state right now

so Pero/Pein/Ekko
any more people that got PoEd?
Ekko starts to doubt Pero as mafia and wants to move wagons:
im starting to think pero is more indie than mafia

i wanna see odd/ratchet flip
i dont think we shud flip pero now

we ought to solve this bus drive inconsistency first

odd seemed to have tmi that ratchet is lying about me

did odd bus drive ratchet and meeyuri. thats the question
Sallu asks about the Pero wagon. He never votes.
lynch should be between ratchet and odd tbh. maaybe meeyuri

meeyuri is not fully in the clear yet. id like to think fuji can give scum some abilities to look townie like heals and w.e ability meeyuri game charlie
But still suspects Pero:
problem is pero isnt looking townie like at all either smh
Rej votes Ekko bc he says he wants the wagons to be close:
vote lynch Ekkologix

wagonomics, nothing personal here, it's EoD and I wanna observe
I couldn't care less about open killer threats, what I have is a vote and it's more worth than your fuccing threats

also chill I can still switch to Pero last minute kek, trust the Rej
Pero gives scum reads:
i think pein is scum maybe UB too
Rej unvotes:
unvote brb smoking
Some Ekko & Pero interaction:
go on
reason for both
i dont think UB is voting for u is she?

worst is vouching for her. what u make of thay
she is actually, and all the E4 vouch for each other which is one of my problems with them,their vouches mean nothing to me
okay but have u actually bothered pushing or dissecting them

its worst prof broki flowa blue

do u scum read all 4 E4?
the 4 of them no, i doubt they are all scum but i doubt they are all town either.
^ For anyone thinking Pero actually had reason to think I’m cult, I would be in his scum reads if I was lol. @Ekkologix @Town Leader Worst

Ekko still wants to go elsewhere. Going to save most commentary for the end but Ekko is probably pushing too hard to move wagons to be a team with Pero here lol. In Favs he pretty much ruthlessly bussed his low hanging teammates when they started to get buried:
or mango

here one of those 3 shud be todays lynch

odd mango ratchet

can yall trust me on this
Pero town reads. These are probably all town don’t think he put any teammates here. They’re also all Pero voters. Could note JoJo bc although he started the wagon called it not a serious case later and didn’t really recommend people follow it which I should have quoted but I’ve come too far to go back and get it.
I think jojo juliet and charlie are town
Sallu asks him for claim. Says he isn’t cult. Also Yo Tan also made a comment way before about him probably not being cult that I quoted but isn’t in here anymore. Some kind of connection between those two?
@Peroroncino Why don't you just claim like I did. Atleast you're still in time.
You're either Town, Mafia or Indie (Excluding Cult), so lets go
Ekko expressed not mafia read on Pero if he isn’t cult:
okay why r we lynching him then

i dont think he is that much mafia
Ekko tinfoil:
what if pero is cult and he culted nana and now sallu trying to bail him out

idk if converts bypass my jail or not
Ratchet asks for Ekko lynch:
Just lynch Ekko and thank me later. Toodles~
Blue votes Pero:
If there's nothing better then ok

[Vote lynch Pero]

Forgive me :catcry:
Rej votes Pero:
vote lynch Peroroncino

I am away playing LoL
I'd still prefer an Ekko lynch but idk how much time left, so let's see how this will go
Xlaw votes Pero:
How town Pero react when about to lynch..here he don't look like frustrated townie..
May b culted minimum...

Vote lynch Pero
Mono votes Pero:
Ekko goes back to thinking maybe Pero could be mafia:
i guess pero might be mafia with all the ppl trying to derail to me and not to odd/mango/ratchet then is that it?
Then votes Mango:
Flower follows on Mango:
Vote Lynch Mango.
Meeyori votes Pero:
Feel most comfortable with a Pero or Mango lynch, Mango and Odd have really shifted since yesterday though, I remember Odd really pushing Mango but now he’s in his town reads and it changed really quickly

seems like majority is going for Pero though, his flip will give us info on sallu too

Vote lynch Pero
Flower mentions a Mango CFD and Pero thoughts:
give me ur thoughts on pero first
I feel like he has given up. I'd expect more fighting back from him tbh.
Last game I saw Town Pero in he rather wanted to eat a modkill than a lynch lol.
Ratchet doesn’t want to lynch Mango before Odd. If Mango is not scum with Pero then this looks good for Ratchet I think bc resisting a Mango CFD does not help Pero:
In what world does it make sense to lynch Mango before Odd?
well pero isnt doing himself any favors so idk if i can move lynch from him anyway
Ekko calls Pero scum or policy lynchable:
so ur just scum lol
im not impressed by mafias play if both pero turns out town too its just town inting really
Flower says he looks more like he’s converted:
He looks more like a converted player, but apparently he can't be that acc to Sallu, so no idea.
Charles suggest changing it but doesn’t leave Pero. Charles is probably town anyway but this is an added good look bc he isn’t just jumping anywhere when he has the option of some counter wagons:
honestly speaking, this whole Pero situation give me serious Sallu 1.0 vibes, wouldn't mind changing it
Ekko still wants to go for Odd/Mango then asks people to vote Mango:
its not similar
i have my stamp on this pero wagon

and town leader worst voting on it too

howver its not efficient lynch. i want ratchet odd mango
@Ratchet @Dr_Professor83 @T-Pein™ @AverageNamiEnjoyer @Charlie @Blue etc..

vote mango

by order of the peaky foken town leader
Ratchet still resistant to voting Mango. If Mango/Pero aren’t a team then same point as earlier:
Why are you tagging me in this?
surely u could think of multiple reasons

vote
Not really. Why would I be inclined to follow the self proclaimed "town leader"?
u scum read mango as well i'll milk his claim and alignment off him the hard way if he doesnt wanna talk the easy way

vote him
Ratchet votes Odd:
Vote: oddoddfruit
I vote Odd:
i can get behind an odd lynch as well if town collectively want to take that risk
I do, follow me and vote him.
Ekko votes Odd:
fk it we dunk on odd then

vote lynch odd
You've seen it all day.

Also I think Pero is flipping town.
pero and odd
both can go
Rej votes Odd:
vote lynch oddoddfruit

@oddoddfruit @Ratchet what are your thoughts on each other for scumreading Ekko?
Ekko starts suspecting T-Pein of being teammates with Odd. Probably not a reason to even go here if Ekko isn’t actually looking for teammates for Odd?
oh doddsy doddsy i forgot about that guy too

also the tpein wagon wasnt gna go anywhere yesterday

and its strange tpein didnt sus odd for it today

@Dr_Professor83 tpein scum with odd methink
Ekko tells T-Pein to vote Odd:
nah we lynching odd

then mango and maybe u or broki
not rly
and if he is i dont regret him being lynched
Resistance to being connected to Odd could mean uniformed for T-Pein with Odd flipping town?
Connecting me to odd is hella lame.
Just cuz he voted for me last day?
So did that namie lover guy....
T-Pein asks Flower who to vote:
Who we lynching town confirmed queen?
Ekko calling me scum for not voting for odd.
Tagged me to vote for mango.
Currently have my vote on pero.
vote odd
flowa voting odd
Mango, Pero or Odd.
No she isn't.
She voting pero.

@Flowa
Vote Count:
Day 3 , Vote Count 3 as of post #3,734

Odd: Flowa -> Ekko
Flowa: Odd -> Ekko -> Odd -> Meeyori -> Pero -> Mango
Ratchet: Ekko -> Odd -> Ekko -> Odd
UB: Ekko -> Pero
Ekko: Sallu -> Odd -> Pero -> Mango -> Odd
Juliet: Ekko -> unvote
Prof: Odd -> Pero -> Odd
Mango: Ekko
Jojo: Pero
T-Pein: Pero
Worst: Pero
Nami: Jojo
Rej: Ekko -> unvote -> Pero -> Odd
Blue: Pero
Xlaw: Pero
MonoYoru: Pero
Meyori: Pero

Pero- 8
Odd - 4
Ekko- 2
Mango - 1
Jojo- 1​
Flower answers and Ekko keeps telling him to vote Odd. T-Pein votes Odd:
I'm voting Mango atm. Ready to change to Odd anytime.
>.>

Vote lynch Odd.
Charles votes for Pero while the Odd wagon is actually becoming a threatening counter wagon:
kk, i'll just jump on Pero, why not

Vote Lynch Pero
Oh a flower pusher?
They never learn

:laughmoji:

Execute Odd
Then Pero and Pot both vote Odd at the end:
VOTE LYNCH ODD sry man self defense
@Worst did you hit me with something irl as well as your bomb cause I've been feelin like shit all day

I don't have time to catch up, who am I voting for Coach @Flowa?
Makes votes tied:
Vote Count 3

Flowa: Odd -> Ekko -> Odd -> Meeyori -> Pero -> Mango -> Odd
T-Pein: Pero -> Odd
Charlie: Pero
Pero: Odd

Pero- 8
Odd - 7
Ekko- 2
Jojo- 1

Votes may not reflect their true value

Let me know if I missed something​
Vote Lynch oddoddfruit
JoJo talks about switching votes but stays on Pero. JoJo town read Odd so talking about switching to him at all is weird. This is also like right before votes lock:
pero or odd

i can still change my vote
Then this:
Final vote count:

Flowa: Odd -> Ekko -> Odd -> Meeyori -> Pero -> Mango -> Odd
T-Pein: Pero -> Odd
Charlie: Pero
Pero: Odd
Pot: Odd

Pero- 8
Odd - 8
Ekko- 2
Jojo- 1

Votes may not reflect their actual value
End of day count:

Pero Voters
-
UB - claims silenced
JoJo
Worst
Blue - claims silenced
Xlaw
Mono
Meeyori
Charles

Odd Voters
-
Flower
Ratchet
Ekko
Me
T-Pein
Rej
Pero
Pot

Neither:
-
Juliet
Mango
Nami
Sallu
Yo/Naomi

-
Most likely to be scum on the wagon
- Pero
- Pot
- Rej - Initially soft resistant to Pero wagon, voted Ekko then unvoted. Vote on Pero was when he was getting burried but then jumped to Odd as soon as Odd picked up momentum.
- T-Pein - Has an excuse of just sheeping maybe should be lower than Flower based on pure play around the wagon. But Flower has a vig claim with multiple additional unclaimed kills at night
- Flower - Her nudges to Mango are less overt than Ekko’s which she’d probably want to be if she were Pero’s scummate. She’s also a later into the Odd wagon once it become legit. In the opposite boat of Ratchet. I think a Mango/Pero team flip would make Flower look pretty clear. Has vig claim. If scum were actually active in nudging a counter wagon instead of just taking advantage then she’s the one who most fits that bill

Least likely to be scum on the wagon
- Me lol
- Ratchet (as long as Mango doesn’t flip mates with Pero) - resisted Mango counter wagon offered to him. If Mango is not in a team of Pero/Mango/Ratchet then doesn’t make sense to openly question why people are voting Mango instead of a teammate
- Ekko - probably too overt and careless with openly trying to steer the wagon elsewhere, goes against what I just saw him do as scum (I guess could be intentional so still chance of power wolfing lol.)

Most likely to be scum not voting either:
- Mango - probably wouldn’t have been able to justify voting Odd so could explain him staying off altogether if scum. Then have to consider whether Mango would care if he could justify a vote and if that would stop him from doing it lol.

Rest not likely:
- Nami - claims mason, poisoned, etc
- Juliet - ability claim against Ekko with WU reveal came off as townie
- Yo/Naomi - WU reveal leans townie
- Sallu - don’t really get scum vibes, avoiding Pero could be justified as residual feelings over his own wagon D1

Most likely to be scum but still voting Pero:
- JoJo - if there is scum in the Pero wagon this would probably be it

Status
Not open for further replies.