Status
Not open for further replies.
i will say if we have 2 vigs then going for inactives for lynches might not be the way thougj

we can POE the bottom with vigs and use the main lynch for super important POEs

but i also have a strong feeling that pero is some kinda scum

this is true
could be indie or scum extra kill
them keeping quiet probs not town. it wont clear u if they r indie obv

we can yeet mango/pero today eitherway fine by me

@Charlie pls confirm if u got smth from meeyuri
You shouldn't have a say in anything, you're involved in too much scum activity. Occams razor says you are just scum here, your posts say it too

What's the case on pero
Pretty much I read his posts. I don’t know about the others but for me I read his posts and he mentions indies quite a bit more than anything else. If anything it seems like he has a stronger attitude towards them. If he’s mafia then this makes sense because he knows the majority are town then questions regarding indies are the only thing they can pass off as being genuinely unknown to them

plus they’re just fluffing between that and not really saying anything

here’s the wu, used it on @Charlie
this is true
could be indie or scum extra kill
them keeping quiet probs not town. it wont clear u if they r indie obv

we can yeet mango/pero today eitherway fine by me

@Charlie pls confirm if u got smth from meeyuri
I confirm and thank you :v

Sorry, i'll barely be here for a while, but I'll catch up way before end of the phase

yer

this is what i’m curious about

our likely town vig flower didn’t kill your and there are 3 other kills. one is probably the faction kill and the other two are between town/scum.

either our town vig wanted you dead, the mafia wanted you dead, or both

or they tried to faction kill you
The faction kill was revealed to be Ekko.

Worst also got shot, and I doubt he was a vig shot. No one claimed that kill either.

If no one claims either kill then they’re both probably not from town.

Final nail in the coffin for you, trying to make yourself look like a victim. Thankyou Juliet, I owe you one bigtime.

So what if I survived a kill, that's my business and we won't be starting anything because of survived kills. I've seen towns decimated over that thinking
There were 4 kills last night. I misunderstood my passive and I will only learn 3 players that were targeted by a kill. Ekko was probably the 4th player targeted by a kill I did not learn.

The faction kill was revealed to be Ekko.

Worst also got shot, and I doubt he was a vig shot. No one claimed that kill either.

If no one claims either kill then they’re both probably not from town.
how reliable is the Yo tan wa thing

worst was e4 leader, probably isn’t a townie killing him

it’s likely we have a nightly vig + one shot kills and scum has nightly faction kill + one shot kills

Status
Not open for further replies.