Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

hiyori essentially became a beacon for genocide propaganda
@Meeyori I know you were upset about Odas handling of Hitleryori during Wano but JEEZ!
Ironically I made a meme about this topic before these spoilers came out and now it's aged spectacularly already LMAO!

WTF ODA?! LMFAO!

That month break really hit(lered) Oda differently!

I feel such a huge disconnect from Oda as a reader right now

before that the biggest thing were Yamato's and Sanji's gags

but this shit takes the cake for sure

"let's burn all the people of that clan alive, it doesn't matter what they did, will do or whatever, they are all evil"

bruh

I'm sorry i didn't "see" this shit has being racist lmao. If nobody can have a normal, productive conversation with me instead of freaking out when I offered an alternative viewpoint, then I have nothing else to say. I didn't even overreact to anything lmao.
I already simplified the problem in another post, if you can’t even understand or grasp the issue here yeah you kinda are an Oda angel. And tbh I was just joking around, the fact that you got trigger does show it strikes a nerve.

It’s simple, the pun literally implies all Koruzumi are inherently evil and deserve to die

the fact that this is being propagated by the school system is hilarious. The shit Oda gets by his editors lmao
I have a feeling Jump will retcon this in the volume because once this chapter drops I can already see the hundreds of videos being made with the words "racist" "genocide propaganda" and more.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
@Meeyori I know you were upset about Odas handling of Hitleryori during Wano but JEEZ!
Ironically I made a meme about this topic before these spoilers came out and now it's aged spectacularly already LMAO!

WTF ODA?! LMFAO!

:goatasure::mihugh::chopoff:

I get the pun he was going for and the play on the Oden phrase, but it’s just not good :josad:

i still like her but this is a certified Paruko stan account now :finally:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

WTF ODA?! LMFAO!

As the only outwardly Jewish user on this forum, let me officially state that everyone needs to limit themselves to a single Hitler pun per post, not because it’s offensive but because it’s hack…I’ll let it slide this time, but watch yourself, counselor :ultimoji:

I have a feeling Jump will retcon this in the volume because once this chapter drops I can already see the hundreds of videos being made with the words "racist" "genocide propaganda" and more.
Yeah this is probably going to be censored for the west. Idk how the Japanese feel about this tbh, depending on the response we might get another special paramecia retcon

Status
Not open for further replies.