Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absalom was simply a shit user of it, there's more to an ability called "clear clear" fruit. Awakening, some sort of unique Haki, etc.
I mean, probably. I'd like to see him turn his environment invisible and they fight in a room where Zoro has to guess where the ground is while Shiryu already sees it ( being immune to his powers and all ) creating a knowledge gap

It's actually the one part of the chapter I find refreshing.

1) It isn't racism. It's not going against a race or anything, just against a certain clan.

2) It is much more relatable than the old "oh, everything is forgiven now, no hard feelings anymore" bullshit. Motherfuckers killed her family and ruined Wano. No way I would forgive those assholes, even if it isn't the "morally correct thing to do". They could rot in hell for all I care.

3) Orochi and Kanjuro were the last Koruzumi anyway, so it's not like some offspring will get targeted. They just made sure that the Koruzumi name will (rightfully) forever be hated in Wano history.
Thing is, Orochi and Kanjuro being the last of the Kurozumis, is because all the others were brutally executed, just because a single Kurozumi member tried to usurp the title of Shogun.
It’s not a matter of us asking if the remaining Kurozumis are good or evil, it’s that Hiyori acknowledges what his grandfather did, think it was a good idea, and will continue to do so.
Combined with the new Oden propagandists, this leave the situation in Wano in a very dangerous place, forget the Kurozumis, they have all been slaughtered at this point, if one were to come up and say “hey, maybe this Oden/Momonosuke guy isn’t that great for us”, we already have precedence of what happened with the Kurozumis to know where this is going, hell, you better believe Momo is the greatest shogun Wano ever had, or your entire bloodline will end.
:kayneshrug:

If base Luffy was on kaidos level Luffy would not have lost using a stronger form so base neither g4 is stronger or as strong as kaido
Base Luffy is absolutely on Kaido's level let alone G4 Luffy. Base Luffy kept fighting on par with Hybrid Kaido using drunken mode just fine. People are coping. The Sky splitting moment confirmed that Luffy has reached Yonkou level and then he even got G5 which is potentially above even Kaido.
I doubt Oda looks at this as "BASE LUFFY IS KAIDOU LEVEL"; that's the kind of power level-biased absurdity he obviously doesn't give a damn about. Those clashes are clashes of will, doesn't mean they are mathematically equal as in a videogame but that they're strong-willed enough to top the food chain. Of course this more or less correlates to a level of strength (they are all incredibly powerful conquerors), but it's clear as day it isn't meant to be taken as a measure for Gear Fourth being whatever just because "base Luffy" is splitting the sky. The sky will split just the same whether in base or any of his gears.
And i think he absolutely did think that. The Sky splitting is exclusively a Yonko thing. Oda obviously has something in mind when he made BM/Kaido replicate that just before Kaido and Luffy did it. Its very obvious and striking.

I'm tired of people saying Zoro will fight Shiryu. The invisibility fruit was useless for combat once observation haki was introduced.
Because it's possible with awakening that even COO won't work against.
Have you seen kenpachi vs Tosei in bleach during rukia's arc ? That was lit tbh.
That fight could be anything. But I agree shiryu is not kaido or King to be able to tank multiples adv.coc attacks like nothing.

That fight could literally end in one move.

Caesar has been portrayed as a joke ever since PH ended.

Just look back at the rooftop fiasco, he was toyed with by freakin Brulee of all people.

Now he manages to save Germa from a BM veteran and Katakuri of all people?

What happened to Katakuri's future sight ffs? The way he was portrayed at WCI (neg diffing Ichiji, not even caring about Caesar etc.) he would have easily clapped them.

That's the issue here.

It's just another case of brutally inconsistent writing.
After all we had Kuzan and Garp letting the Straw Hats escape so easily at Enies Lobby. And him not being able of freezing Law's submarine at Marineford.

Kizaru not being able of capturing a single Supernova, even the ones he easily defeated at Saobody, and failing to hit Law's submarine too. Even worse is the fact that he didn't shoot Little Oars Jr in the head and let him drag the WBP ship inside Marineford Plaza.

Doflamingo not catching Kyros and king Riku at Dressrosa when they fled from the palace, nor Moria at Marineford even if he largely had the means to do so.

Kaido letting Momonosuke and the Scabbards escape.

I won't talk about BM because Oda restrains and dumb her down to a disgusting degree when she tries to catch someone.

Sengoku letting Luffy and Mr3 free Ace, and letting them escape even if he should have been able to deal with them effortlessly.

And of course Garp who let the Hapoo Navy take Chinjao with them and run, even after defeating Chinjao, who certainely let Roger and his crew escape him countless times, let the Straw Hats escape at Enies Lobby, and let Morgan not only escape but axe him despite him being infinitively inferior to Garp as a fighter.

Because it's possible with awakening that even COO won't work against.
Have you seen kenpachi vs Tosei in bleach during rukia's arc ? That was lit tbh.
That fight could be anything. But I agree shiryu is not kaido or King to be able to tank multiples adv.coc attacks like nothing.

That fight could literally end in one move.
Bro got compared to Magellan. Magellan, you know, the guy who could barely withstand a jet bazooka from pre ts Luffy?

I love how people give lessons and are shocked about that Kurozumi thing but they actually do the same thing in real life.

Even here in this forum, an entire fanbase could be cursed and insulted because of some hardcore fans.
An example that I saw recently : "All Zorotards should die" :kobeha:

@nik87-san world is full of mysteries !
People are living in a pink dreamworld and are hypocritical as fuck at the same time.

They don't even realize that 99% of all people would react the same way Hyori did in RL (understandably so).

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
After all we had Kuzan and Garp letting the Straw Hats escape so easily at Enies Lobby. And him not being able of freezing Law's submarine at Marineford.

Kizaru not being able of capturing a single Supernova, even the ones he easily defeated at Saobody, and failing to hit Law's submarine too. Even worse is the fact that he didn't shoot Little Oars Jr in the head and let him drag the WBP ship inside Marineford Plaza.

Doflamingo not catching Kyros and king Riku at Dressrosa when they fled from the palace, nor Moria at Marineford even if he largely had the means to do so.

I won't talk about BM because Oda restrains and dumb her down to a disgusting degree when she tries to catch someone.

Sengoku letting Luffy and Mr3 free Ace, and letting them escape even if he should have been able to deal with them effortlessly.

And of course Garp who let the Hapoo Navy take Chinjao with them and run, even after defeating Chinjao, who certainely let Roger and his crew escape him countless times, let the Straw Hats escape at Enies Lobby, and let Morgan not only escape but axe him despite him being infinitively inferior to Garp as a fighter.
Facts :kata:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So in the end

- No Nidai Kitetsu, Shimotsuki lineage, Grim Reaper plot or Ryuma grave visit for Zoro
- No Yamato in the crew despite screaming it for years
- No bounties(except for captain trio)
- No development around the Oni race or any relevant flashback for Kaido
- No ancient kingdom plot reveal despite creating a character coming from the void century(Toki)
- Big Mom pirate's presence in Wano turning out to be completely useless(outside of Big Mom and Perospero)
- Wano borders still not open despite screaming for multiple arcs that the goal was opening the border
- Oda still hiding Pluton despite the fact it's name was mentioned since Alabasta

Wano may have turned out to be the longest arc in the manga thus far, but seeing how rushed the ending turned out to be, what was the point ? :giogio:
i will not be shocked if some of these points got adressed in vivrecard/magazine or something like that :hapnoel:

Base Luffy is absolutely on Kaido's level let alone G4 Luffy. Base Luffy kept fighting on par with Hybrid Kaido using drunken mode just fine. People are coping. The Sky splitting moment confirmed that Luffy has reached Yonkou level and then he even got G5 which is potentially above even Kaido.

And i think he absolutely did think that. The Sky splitting is exclusively a Yonko thing. Oda obviously has something in mind when he made BM/Kaido replicate that just before Kaido and Luffy did it. Its very obvious and striking.
Completely dumb logic. Someone cannot be ON YOUR level in base if they need a higher form to best you and still lose in said higher form. Your logic is like saying that base naruto is as strong as jigen just because he was able to clash one punch with him in base. Well if that were the case he would need to almost kill him self (killed Karamazov instead) to beat said person

Bro got compared to Magellan. Magellan, you know, the guy who could barely withstand a jet bazooka from pre ts Luffy?
But that was before his DF^^
With a devil fruit, you can jump an entire tier.
I mean for normal people, logias are literally gods.

Shiryu with invisibility power is perfect. He plays dirty and he will be dirty against Zoro.

Since few arcs, Zoro's opponents are all more into hax than strenght alone.

But I agree Oda should wank that fight because it feels "empty" ?

Garp/Kuzan didn't want to capture the strawhats, you can see them smiling when they got away.

For chinjao Garp broke his will and most likely didn't see any need of capturing him his life as a pirate was over

Status
Not open for further replies.