Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I didn’t care about ZKK, I was actually rooting for Kid/Law/Killer to leave the rooftop so that Luffy and Zoro can take down Kaido together.

But holy shit!!! After seeing Gomu Gomu no mi getting retconned, Nika's goofy powers and Luffy declaring that he wants a world where nobody starves, I wish I had supported ZKK from the beginning.

I used to have Luffy as my second favorite OP character and most favorite shonen MC. It took 10 chapters of Wano to bring Luffy down to 3rd favorite OP character and 4th favorite shonen MC.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
....Why are you putting words in my mouth lol? When did I say it's good story telling?

I know this, I'm speaking objectively about said tasteless pun. The point is, context is important:

There is a story being told about how Hiyori faced Orochi when he tried to burn her with him.
It then ends with her "literally" stating that coals are meant to burn as a pun. She is saying this to Orochi after he is set on fire. It sounds like it's being said in a flashback and everyone is repeating the line in the present.

Again, it's a poor joke, and for the 3rd time, I agree. But you are missing pictures and context. I guarantee you delivery of this line won't be so heavy handed to imply Wano wants to commit mass atrocities to a cursed family.

I also guarantee you mangaplus will probably just say "Coals are meant to burn" without context to the pun. Watch.
Then why are we arguing? I already told you that the pun itself is not the biggest problem for me. It is how Wano's story wasn’t concluded properly.

Why do you keep mentioning the pun then? I am not talking about that specifically anymore. Did you not see previous posts?

We know you have been banned, this is your new one
:okay:
Dude! Get help. Go to a Mental Health Institute or something. Not everyone is as pathetic as you.

If I get banned, I will stay banned. I don't need to make a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.