Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Of course there are few Zoro fans/ZKK folks annoyed. That’s why I said majority.

But downfall of OP is not mutually exclusive. Case in point this thread, the creation of a whole new sub Reddit devoted to OP Slander (r/PirateFolk) as well the General disappointed and frustrated chapter comments on r/OnePiece. All of these groups of individuals are separate and also mock ZKK, but also hate Wanos aftermath and ending.
This is what happens when people get fixated on having someone lose rather than winning themselves.

For many people out there, Zoro not getting proper story in Wano is enough to make every problem in Wano go away. "After all, those ZKK guys didn’t win".

Reminder that this chapter is an uncontested victory for MarineChads :

-People were blaming Amaraki for using a nazi speech whan he was just dropping some Redpills about the wano political situation.
-Yamato blamed him for saying "such awful thing" when her beloved Oden sama country is a fascist and Segregasionist state.
-Luffycucks can't blame anymore Marines for accepting slavery because now he's literally protecting a racist country who burn children if they're born in the wrong family.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Luffy is the villain and Buggy is the hero, it's time to accept that Luffy won't be the Pirate King.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Reminder that this chapter is an uncontested victory for MarineChads :

-People were blaming Amaraki for using a nazi speech whan he was just dropping some Redpills about the wano political situation.
-Yamato blamed him for saying "such awful thing" when her beloved Oden sama country is a fascist and Segregasionist state.
-Luffycucks can't blame anymore Marines for accepting slavery because now he's literally protecting a racist country who burn children if they're born in the wrong family.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
momonosuke

Because I can't go anywhere without seeing you call somebody a ZKK loser.

Status update - you are there. Calling somebody ZKK loser.
Spoiler thread - you are there. Calling somebody ZKK loser.
Random thread - you are there. Calling somebody ZKK loser.
Ground floor - you are there. Calling somebody ZKK loser.

The fact that a month old account sees you like this is a reflection on how pathetic you have been. There is another guy, @Nikuzi and @kenedyfake who brings up ZKK and how Zoro is trash everywhere I go.

That's not on me. That's on you guys.

That being said, I used to lurk here for spoilers before opening an account. I mainly visited Reddit before and decided to cut-off the middle man and went straight to Spoilers page of this site instead. But I don't remember seeing you people so much as I have been seeing lately.
Wohh typing a lot of words, having a perfect scenario :okay:

Never understood this. Didn't Orochicause the deaths of her parents lol?
Orochi was so consumed by his personal hatred that he didn't really care about the clan.
He did not care when Kaido killed Higurashi and He used Kanjuro as a mere tool.
If Orochi really cared about the kurozumi clan he would have tried to restore it by having kids in the 20 years that he was shogun

This is what happens when people get fixated on having someone lose rather than winning themselves.

For many people out there, Zoro not getting proper story in Wano is enough to make every problem in Wano go away. "After all, those ZKK guys didn’t win".
Yea in these tough times of decline a scapegoat is necessary
And Zoro fans is the best they can scramble to point fingers

Cringe Piece author Goda's Wano Arc

*Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden slurp slurp*

:whitepress:

Yamato *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *Nah...I don't feel like I am joining you*

*You don't hate people and you don't take revenge on them* (though you do if they are Kurozumi)

Kurozumi are bad, Wano people are good (the latters tried to torture three children but that's fine, it was for the lulz)

A thousand Gifters and fodders...
But Jack, fourth strongest in Beasts Pirates, doesn't even have a named move

*Open Wano borders! Open Wano borders! Open Wano borders! OPEN THOSE FUCKING BORDERS!*
*Nah, not opening them*

Zoro *I want to visit Ryuma's grave* *Guess I don't care about that*

Kaido, a Yonko, the WSC, the strongest opponent the main character ever fought and defeated, fell
Is he dead? Dunno
Did he survive and escape? Dunno
But we got Yamato bathing so it's fine

Same goes for Big Mom
We know she is alive because of a fucking movie... the manga didn't deem that important enough
It's not that a defeated Yonko matters as much as cringe gag number 93848

Kiku *brother died* *rip bruv, bathroom with the girls is waiting for me, no time to waste*

*Izo is dying* Marco, a medician and Izo's mate *helping him... yeah I could, but staying here and laugh watching him die seems the better choice*

Big Mom Pirates LMAO

Tens and tens of wasted chapters of nothing or of things no one cares about... and then a rushed ending!

Goda *introduces an Admiral, using King + Queen as hype tools for him* uses said Admiral as hype tool for Shanks for that shitty movie*

Greenbull *I would never come to Wano if Kaido was still here* *I am also perfectly confident to take the head of the guy who defeated Kaido*

Goda *has Jinbe troubled by WsW fodders, also has Jinbe stomping WsW who could destroys his fodders*

Goda as well *tries whatever cringe gag and scene he can to somewhat show Kid and Law as credible "rivals" for Luffy... at the same time gives objective proof that Luffy is as strong, if not stronger, as Kid + Law joined together*

Also Oda *Momonosuck Suck Suck slurp slurp Red Scabbards slurp slurp Momonosuck slurp*

Never thought I could say that, but honestly WCI >>> Wano
Actually more like
Wano is such a shit that it is <<< WCI
Wano could have been great if he wasn't rushing the story so hard and wanking his shitty samurai ocs

Cringe Piece author Goda's Wano Arc

*Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden slurp slurp*

Yamato *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *Nah...I don't feel like I am joining you*

*You don't hate people and you don't take revenge on them* (though you do if they are Kurozumi)

Kurozumi are bad, Wano people are good (the latters tried to torture three children but that's fine, it was for the lulz)

A thousand Gifters and fodders...
But Jack, fourth strongest in Beasts Pirates, doesn't even have a named move

*Open Wano borders! Open Wano borders! Open Wano borders! OPEN THOSE FUCKING BORDERS!*
*Nah, not opening them*

Zoro *I want to visit Ryuma's grave* *Guess I don't care about that*

Kaido, a Yonko, the WSC, the strongest opponent the main character ever fought and defeated, fell
Is he dead? Dunno
Did he survive and escape? Dunno
But we got Yamato bathing so it's fine

Same goes for Big Mom
We know she is alive because of a fucking movie... the manga didn't deem that important enough
It's not that a defeated Yonko matters as much as cringe gag number 93848

Kiku *brother died* *rip bruv, bathroom with the girls is waiting for me, no time to waste*

*Izo is dying* Marco, a medician and Izo's mate *helping him... yeah I could, but staying here and laugh watching him die seems the better choice*

Big Mom Pirates LMAO

Tens and tens of wasted chapters of nothing or of things no one cares about... and then a rushed ending!

Goda *introduces an Admiral, using King + Queen as hype tools for him* uses said Admiral as hype tool for Shanks for that shitty movie*

Greenbull *I would never come to Wano if Kaido was still here* *I am also perfectly confident to take the head of the guy who defeated Kaido*

Goda *has Jinbe troubled by WsW fodders, also has Jinbe stomping WsW who could destroys his fodders*

Goda as well *tries whatever cringe gag and scene he can to somewhat show Kid and Law as credible "rivals" for Luffy... at the same time gives objective proof that Luffy is as strong, if not stronger, as Kid + Law joined together*

Also Oda *Momonosuck Suck Suck slurp slurp Red Scabbards slurp slurp Momonosuck slurp*

Never thought I could say that, but honestly WCI >>> Wano
Actually more like
Wano is such a shit that it is <<< WCI
Beautiful :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.