Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
So, if you believe in something and then it doesn’t happen, if you leave you are a coward. If you don't leave you are a coward.

There is no way out.

Wano

- Almost burned 2 minks 1 fishmen children on a beach
- People laughed at Oden protecting them
- Oden didn't get roger and his crew to clean house before leaving for one piece
- Wanonese are genocidal toward a certain clan
- Killed a fishmen samurai mother
- Killed 2 femboys parents right in front of their faces leaving them orphaned
- Actively teaching children to hate the charcoal clan
-The mink children who were raised in Wano abandoned their own country to a 15 year old to serve their former lord

How is Tama so pure in this shithole?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
So, if you believe in something and then it doesn’t happen, if you leave you are a coward. If you don't leave you are a coward.

There is no way out.
If you don't leave you're not a coward. People should stay and take their licks without whining for being wrong about something, its just banter. Idk why people get so bent out of shape about this shit, sanji didn't fight king, so the people that thought that would happen get memed on, zoro didn't kill kaido, same thing, yamato didn't join, same thing. Its called we do a little trolling.

Wano

- Almost burned 2 minks 1 fishmen children on a beach
- People laughed at Oden protecting them
- Oden didn't get roger and his crew to clean house before leaving for one piece
- Wanonese are genocidal toward a certain clan
- Killed a fishmen samurai mother
- Killed 2 femboys parents right in front of their faces leaving them orphaned
- Actively teaching children to hate the charcoal clan
-The mink children who were raised in Wano abandoned their own country to a 15 year old to serve their former lord

How is Tama so pure in this shithole?
it is amazing how Wano citizens managed to get away with being bigoted
Literally the opposite of fishman island

Ahh I think I get what you mean. Yeah I've seen heinous shit said on here in regards to what you referring too I think. It is sickening.
Random Worstgen scum user: oh NooOoOoOoo holOcAuSt soOo sAd, HolOcaUst dEniAL iS eViL MuSt peRmaBaN HoloCauSt deNier
Also random worstgen scum user: wahahahahAAAAAA Genocide is so funny, let's bully users who call out genocide apologia

Shit forum

If there's a trend with Wano's curtain closes, then next chapter or 2 should be outside updates with a big reintroduction to Luffy after. Think of how 901-902 were, before it jumped to all the Reverie stuff until 909, where it focused on Luffy's side again.

My guess is we'll see 1058 start with the crew, show the bounties in a double spread, and if Carrot is meant to be there as a surprise, then a "kanpai" scene for her and Jinbe. Then the last few pages will be heavily focused on outside world stuff.

Then hopefully 1059/1060 will be world updates, if not more than those 2 chapters.
wrong

1058 is going to be 80% review of Wano and Oden wank
rest is gonna be filler
1059-60 is going to show non SHs.... unfortunately it will be the scabbards again

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Oh yeah Nameless san ofc! Now I remember @CoC: Color of Clowns you changed it due to the other Nameless here and preventing confusion lol, my bad!

I love the new name and female Buggy pfp, it's so perfect!

That's a massive shame about Rubberlust, they were cool and a Fellow Buggy fan is always appreciated too naturally! Just like our Colour of Clowns friend here!

I do remember Such a lust for revenge mean Rubber, saying they wanted to leave here not long ago too tbh.
@CoC: Color of Clowns You are nameless-san!. As one of Nami fan I was looking for u to tag u but I didn't find you. Go and vote -

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/strawhats-bounty-after-wano-arc.30669/

Assuming that there's no mistranslation and that we're supposed to agree with Hiyori, then by the narrative's logic we're supposed to believe that Celestial Dragons are capable of redemption but not children who just so happened to be born with the name Kurozumi
Same guy who wrote Fishman Island btw

Status
Not open for further replies.