Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

that guy is goated his stuff is more fun to read than Wano
only thing he's wrong about is he thinks oda does this ON PURPOSE

he had released part 3 as well https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/wf2pkd
Holy fuck lol. That dedication!

Not surprised its more fun to read than Wano, not only a very low bar to clear but hes clearly put an immense amount of effort into it, a lot of research, thought, analysis and such! I've skimmed bits of what hes written here and there and it does make some interesting observations!

Completely agree! SHs declaring war on the WG by burning their flag and going to war vs CP0, Enies Lobby and thus the Marines was SO ICONIC! Then Luffy busting into Impel Down, causing the biggest breakout ever and then immediately assaulting Marineford itself to rescue Ace with the help of former and future Warlords and Revolutionary Army commanders too!

Fuck man, Pre TS One Piece was SO GOOD and we truly had no idea how truly good it was until now, we had no idea how truly good we had it back then!

I did enjoy WCI despite some heavy flaws with it and I hated the fakeout of the SHs being bombed in it at the end but I loved the tone, the presentation of the arc and its finale. It was very unique and absolutely perfect cartoon/Disney gone wrong type horror. A Saccharine Nightmare or w/e.

Luffy ringing the bell really made me emotional, both the Skypeia one and the one he rang out at Marineford too. I always feel the "real One Piece" died just before the timeskip itself, maybe the "real SHs died" at Sabaody and thus the "fake SHs" we saw at Post TS Sabaody were an ironic reflection of that hahahaha!

The Enies Lobby to Marineford saga and Roof Piece really did feel like era defining moments. Who else is also known for making 2 Yonkos teamup and also trying to tank their combined attack too in Zoro's case ofc?!

I still can't believe these were unplanned!

Also imagine if this ends up being true too btw?!:

leaks of laughttale infulenced by the hito hito no mi modell Nika :myman:

First thing that came to my mind :sanjismug:

G

Gorosei Informer

Keep him far away from Zori :pepeshit:
At this point, Zoro not getting any actual character development/lineage and family reveals or w/e is actually a bonus after all hahahaha! No explanation on why he resembles Ushimaru and Ryuuma and such! Who the fuck the Roronoas are, who his parents were etc!

Sanjis family turned out to be Nazi Super Sentai/Power Rangers unironically and he has a green haired brother and Judge wanted them to learn swordsmanship, well train with swords at least...
Green Bull is a fascist boot licker, who glorifies supmreacy and thus Nazi-like thinking as as well as other extreme/horrific regimes and dictators out there and thus Sanji and Zoro might both have supremacist parents then? Hahahaha!

Fuck man, what the hell happened to One Piece? Has Oda been getting radicalised lately? Did he start browsing 4Chan or something similar? He thought Homelander, Soldier Boy and Stormfront were misunderstood victims/martyrs?

Seriously though, I've never wanted the SHs to avoid getting more lineage/backstory development or w/e than now hahahaha! Mysteries are good! Mysteries are better! Please keep us in the dark Oda! I don't want to know anymore! The Monkeys Paw wish karma is too much!

:saden::shame::risitasad::risitameh::hapnoel::pepemy::queenmeme:
Post automatically merged:

leaks of laughttale infulenced by the hito hito no mi modell Nika :myman:

First thing that came to my mind :sanjismug:
LMAO! Rubber World lives on! Bouncy Land!

:cheers::funky::fransuper::finally:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
the chapter where he turns his swords into black ones could be a fun one
other than that, not a lot
Of course I look forward to that. Let Oda get out of the rut he is in now, then I will be begging him for Zoro-centric stuff. For now, I am more than fine with Oda focusing on other stuff.

Besides Zoro has nothing to do with Void Century, Ancient Kingdom, Destiny stuff anyway. I don't need him to be at the center of high-stake action. That's not who Zoro is.

G

Gorosei Informer

the chapter where he turns his swords into black ones could be a fun one
other than that, not a lot
He cant turn his swords black because hes racist.

:kuzanope::handsup::saden::shame::doffyou::kailaugh::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Its quite funny I'm just happening to listen to "Nothing Else Matters" whilst discussing the utter plummet of the stat eof the One Piece story right now....

Last edited by a moderator:
that guy is goated his stuff is more fun to read than Wano
only thing he's wrong about is he thinks oda does this ON PURPOSE

he had released part 3 as well https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/wf2pkd
That's a tremendous analysis effort, but I don't think it's very likely that Oda would purposefully tank his story and confuse his readers. This is a person trying to make sense and mop up Oda's writing. Some of those "only in Wano" items are actually true about the series as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.