Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
So zoro fans, i wanna know y'all thoughts about Wano for Zoro outside ZKK stuff
If this is the end, and Zoro gets no more plot in Wano in the future, it was pretty good. We didn't get lineage, but we had Zoro: protect the princess of the country, gather weapons, bond with Yasuie (RIP), get badass moments against Queen and Apoo in the Raid, hurt Kaido by unlocking CoC coating before Luffy did, then beat King.

I'd definitely rate Zoro in the top 10 most useful Wano characters, he had a good arc. People are more angry about what didn't happen with Zoro than what did.

But, I'm still convinced we're heading back to Wano, so, I think his plot will get better, but more controversial.

In addition to all of these parallels, both the Vivi farewell chapter and 1057 are volume enders. Way back ~20 years ago the chapter immediately following was called "Stowaway" and revealed Robin. You all know what this means: the next nakama is a character who debuted in the arc as an antagonist but was actually duplicitously working their own agenda all along. Yes, X Drake is in the crate.
X-Crate?!?!?!?
:suresure:

Wano arc for me was 7.5 to 8 out of 10
its a Great arc but dam it has so many bad things in it Kinemon, Orochi , Kaido (didnt get full flash back or much of it ) and dont get me start on Big Meme and much more.
But of course it has many good parts too (more than bad ones) but it still effects it badly
its finally over after almost 4 years and now there wont be 9 samurai (Thank god!) and sadly no law but the awesome part is we will be focusing on the Straw Hats from now on last time SH were alone was in Punk Hazzard holy fuk it took so dam long.
Hope we will see a serous One Piece from now on coz it was lacking specially in Wano (actually from WCL to Wano the tension got weaker and weaker).
Cant wait for the next arc the first Arc of the final Sag

Yep.Orochi's family got killed when he was little.
If that lady from the panel where Orochi is running away in his childhood is his mother, then, I can't even imagine that. Hiding while you listen to savages murder your mother, and listening them to call out for you while you tremble behind a rock?

Fuck Orochi, but, at this point, it's clear he was a product of Wano being an insane country. Orochi is NOT the cause of Wano's biggest issues. Oda is making it clear than Wano has been a discriminatory place for a long time. Hard to swallow, though.

If Blackbeard attacks Wano, fuck, I'm going to clap. FOUR YEARS OF THIS ARC JUST FOR THESE MUTHERFUCKERING SAMURAI TO DOUBLE DOWN ON EVERYTHING THAT MADE THEM SUCK IN THE FIRST PLACE RIGHT AT THE END, I CAN'T EVEN.

Am I the only one who sees Hyori's words as poetic and not a literal call to burn/celebrate the deaths of every Kurozumi alive ever (Not that it matters since they are all dead)?

You see the "Oden born to boil" scene right there so it's a clear parallel to that. I feel like it's her pointing out the irony of fer father being named after a dish and boiling while the remaining Kurozumi's (Orochi and Kanjuro) burned in a fire they created.

Clearly a poetic line that serves to boost the narrative of the play they are running
Post automatically merged:

The post itself is a Tama joke. A troll post doesn't seem like an actual critique
You don't find much sane posters in this forum. Ironically they mock reddit for being obtuse when we have full of them. 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.