Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Anyway, the best person to lead the Post-CD World looks to be Shanks. He is not naive like Luffy and more impactful than Fujitora. Fuji would be my second choice.

Am I the only one who sees Hyori's words as poetic and not a literal call to burn/celebrate the deaths of every Kurozumi alive ever (Not that it matters since they are all dead)?

You see the "Oden born to boil" scene right there so it's a clear parallel to that. I feel like it's her pointing out the irony of fer father being named after a dish and boiling while the remaining Kurozumi's (Orochi and Kanjuro) burned in a fire they created.

Clearly a poetic line that serves to boost the narrative of the play they are running
Post automatically merged:

The post itself is a Tama joke. A troll post doesn't seem like an actual critique

Am I the only one who sees Hyori's words as poetic and not a literal call to burn/celebrate the deaths of every Kurozumi alive ever (Not that it matters since they are all dead)?

You see the "Oden born to boil" scene right there so it's a clear parallel to that. I feel like it's her pointing out the irony of fer father being named after a dish and boiling while the remaining Kurozumi's (Orochi and Kanjuro) burned in a fire they created.

Clearly a poetic line that serves to boost the narrative of the play they are running
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. The parallel is obvious.

The post itself is a Tama joke. A troll post doesn't seem like an actual critique
It's most certainly Oda's intent, but the delivery of it clearly has issues, and I don't think that was intended.

If it was solely a flashback for Hiyori to Orochi, then its very poetic, but you have Wano citizens parading it in the end. Really not sure how you change the scene now though. It is what it is

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

That's what it is. People are being willfully obtuse just to shit on the series or they're meming

Status
Not open for further replies.