Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined the zoo yesterday and it is fake. I was told I would get help and had to pick one of the choices it gave me. I picked heal and I never got healed.
to be fair, could be that shady lady's abilities were screwed over by this lightning rod too

that being said if anyone can heal juliet, they should just do it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Rej - T-Pein - Mango are pretty talked about consensus POE spots beyond “just Ekko”.
Have definitely talked about Mango, his lynch wagon came out of nowhere. Could be anything. Rej is suspected over the Charizard thing, it's nothing. T-Pein is suspected because Ekko says so, and none of you can be bothered to think so you follow him, as per usual. You'd think after Faves things would change, but no, the status quo is maintained. You guys can have fun with that one.

Worst

Custom title
btw since it's D3 i guess legendary pokemons are up so i guess we have to be carefull, scum lynch manipulation seem to be gone i hope there are no others in the game

( i don't really have a lynch stop btw lol i also said that hoping for them to try and copy it but in reality failing or copying some other stupid ass ability i have xD )

Emil

Certified Memelord
Have definitely talked about Mango, his lynch wagon came out of nowhere. Could be anything. Rej is suspected over the Charizard thing, it's nothing. T-Pein is suspected because Ekko says so, and none of you can be bothered to think so you follow him, as per usual. You'd think after Faves things would change, but no, the status quo is maintained. You guys can have fun with that one.
they think for their own ratchet this point is pretty bad. forget past games. ive derailed from pero to odd in here. my words should not really mean much rn. i wont take lead today. i shud not be allowed to anyway

ur lack of interest in trying to scum hunt has been bothering me as well

r u fine with just keeping tpein and rej at "whatever" or u wanna maybe milk out theit alignments from them

I am the coasting godfather ofc
I can only coast because I am working, but I can ensure u, I read atleast 80% of the game
alright, so you caught up.

then

I rather get the mango first.

also other point, rej ask who was scum i noted last night phase, i note he does this when he either town/indie. where as mafia, he sure who town, similar vibe mango gives.

Status
Not open for further replies.