Status
Not open for further replies.
my entrace into the game as skoomhunting is always sasing Ekko, Pein and odd, it is long gone tradition
also I genuinely felt that Pero was more policy than anything else and I had to test ma boi Ekko with his reads
We learned that Ekko was attacked by mafia the other night and were you still suspicious of him? What was it about odd that made you vote him?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Rej is suspected bc of voting patterns. T-Pein too bc he was also on the Pero wagon and suspect in it by process of eliminating the least likely people to be scum on the wagon. Mango had an overreaction to being called cult leader and his vote never moved from Ekko.

If you actually read the post where I tracked and analyzed votes last day you’d be aware of that.
I read your post, it amounted to things Ekko said = you agreed with, with minor divergence.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
right if they dont think for themselves atleast they r asking u for thoughts but u arent giving them anything meaningful either so ur criticizing them for stuff when u arent adding much urself kinda not kawaii is it
You're only defending it because you're a beneficiary of it. I'm not going to try at all when the game is going to be played out like this. I'm more town read than not, that's good enough.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Rej is suspected bc of voting patterns. T-Pein too bc he was also on the Pero wagon and suspect in it by process of eliminating the least likely people to be scum on the wagon. Mango had an overreaction to being called cult leader and his vote never moved from Ekko.

If you actually read the post where I tracked and analyzed votes last day you’d be aware of that.

Where have people blindly followed Ekko in this game?

People didn’t even blindly follow Ekko in favorites. They begrudgingly didn’t hang him bc I vouched for him up and down. He wasn’t even directing the flow of the game much in the thread.
id also add @Ratchet in favs my scum reads were mostly my team do ppl didnt rly follow i just bused the whole team without leading really

the whole thought process of urs is so off

I read your post, it amounted to things Ekko said = you agreed with, with minor divergence.
I quoted the entire wagon formation from start to finish. So you should probably have thoughts on it if you read it. Do you disagree with the analysis and if so where? Why aren’t you pointing out what you don’t agree with if you do?

Worst

Custom title
No, probably not unless they're exactly Cult.
yea i meant cults

i mean i'm pretty confident i prof was town or at least played like one he was prob my strongest town reads earlier and i was ready to sit back and let him handle the stuff......but after we learned someone got culted he really falled of the radars only posting big essays making it look like he was deeply analyzing the game and posting the big solution......i believe if he really wanted to lead town to victory he would've kept his earlier thread presence i mean idk but it really seems like there's a change in his attitude / playstile compared to earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.