Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt your average woman likes him
its VERY unlikely unless you are in the business he is in or the environment
lol he's running a pyramid scheme with his so-called "hustler university." I saw a video of a guy who signed up to see for himself and when he got access it turned out to be a fucking discord server. Imagine paying $50 a month for discord. He also has his handpicked "professors" that teach each course. Apparently the course on making fast money includes spreading and sharing the program to others. If these aren't red flags I don't know what is.

lol he's running a pyramid scheme with his so-called "hustler university." I saw a video of a guy who signed up to see for himself and when he got access it turned out to be a fucking discord server. Imagine paying $50 a month for discord. He also has his handpicked "professors" that teach each course. Apparently the course on making fast money includes spreading and sharing the program to others. If these aren't red flags I don't know what is.
Who is he

A sign of deceiver is the ability to pertain credibility to oneself through evidences ...

for tate is comes through honest truths about society and treatment of men in it and societal problems.. .. albeit at the cost of respect for some women

Still better than actual universities in this day and age

:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.