Future Events Law goes to Elbaf for the 4th Road Ponyglyph and Urouge

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
An official map released over a year ago from some japanese magazine.

The names of Hachinosu (Ruche in this map) and Elbaf are switched here though.

If the routes from 1056 are respected, then Luffy would go to Sphinx, Kid to Hachinosu and Law to Elbaf.

Law stays smarter than the other Supernovas. Oda has teased Elbaf a ton, and I don't see why Oda would have the Straw Hats go off to some random island far away, when they're this close to Road Star. All bets are on the 4th Road Ponyglyph being on Elbaf.

If Law is heading there like this map suggests, then Law should be the first Pirate in the series to gain all Road Ponyglyphs (I'm assuming he got a rubbing from Robin of Whole Cake's Road Ponygylph, giggidy).

If Law knows someone who can translate Ponyglyphs, he's in a great position. Remember Law's face, when Kid spoke about the man marked by flames? Which Supernova is connected to the sky, like Elbaf is (the giant tree, Jack and the Beanstalk myth, etc)? Urouge. Notice the shape of his tattoo, as many others have pointed out?

Law wants the true history, and hates attention. Law doesn't want to be the Pirate King, his reasons for finding One Piece are the same as Robin's, to understand the world itself, so Law can find out why he's lived such a pained and crazy life due to the Will of D.

Law has also shown he'll ally with other pirates to reach his goals, working with both Luffy, and Kid, despite being bewildered by Luffy's stupidity and outright disliking Kid.

If Urouge can read Ponyglyphs, Law offers him a deal: "Uroug-ya, I want the One Piece to find the true history, not for any title. If you help me reach Laugh Tale... then I'll help you become the King of the Pirates. We both gain the information we want, and you gain the same fame and title as Roger. Alone, neither of us are a match for Yonkou crews like Shanks, Blackbeard and... hehhhhhh... Mugiwara-ya. Trust me... I saw what the Mugiwara Pirates are capable of in Wano. If I want to fight against Pirates like them, I need someone with brains, and muscle... A mad monk fits."

Bam, Urouge Sky Island history lore dump. I hope this is how Oda uses Urouge, would be nice to see him back in the Manga.
@SeaTonnes

For the 4th? As far as i remember Law only got two. Zou's and Kaido's. I have not seen anything that implies he got Big Mom's as well. Kidd has two, Law has two and Luffy is the only one with three.
Law is def going to be directly involved with the strawhats again sooner or later because his dream of finding out about everything is linked to Luffy's journey since he is the one that will achieve these things not Law.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
For the 4th? As far as i remember Law only got two. Zou's and Kaido's. I have not seen anything that implies he got Big Mom's as well. Kidd has two, Law has two and Luffy is the only one with three.
Law is def going to be directly involved with the strawhats again sooner or later because his dream of finding out about everything is linked to Luffy's journey since he is the one that will achieve these things not Law.
F, should have mentioned that in the post.

I think Law got the Whole Cake Ponyglyph from Robin. Could be wrong, though.

It's not impossible, but there's not much reason to think the 4th road poneglyph is on Elbaf when it was originally on Fishman Island.
Since that used to be Whitebeard's territory, Blackbeard seizing it after Marineford is probably a safe bet. He should at least have a copy of it.
Combine that with the possibility of Kid sailing to Hachinosu, and Blackbeard might be poised to have 3/4 road poneglyphs just like Luffy.
It's fate.