Status
Not open for further replies.
So I stole this from reddit, a quote from Morfydd Clark who plays Galadriel.

The bolded got me incredibly excited for her portrayal. I complained to @Natalija on discord about how Galadriel sounded when discussing "evils" to Elrond (the man who bore witness to the worst of the kinslayings as a child). She sounded very arrogant and dismissive and I didn't like that but with this quote, I think I can get behind the mindset they're going for Galadriel and I love the acknowledgement that naivety for an elf would be entirely different than what it would be for man.

BTW, did you hear about this...?
https://www.ign.com/articles/lord-of-the-rings-gandalf-aragorn-gollum-spin-off-movies

They wanna MCU Tolkien's universe..
tolkien from south park?

Wait for the climax then

The way oda is writing climax will make whole OP community lose their mind 🤷

Imagine getting more vivi or momo or oden flashbacks instead of fleshing out Dragon or Akainu or gorosei or IM
Akainu would be least affect by lack of flashback. Oda already show Akainu as kid.
‘We can know as Batman/Jiren background story for akainu. Literally summary in one chapter at maximum.

It is other fandom have to worried about it.

I think that's not currently sold to anyone? The Tolkien estate still has that under lock and key.

I think it'd be interesting as an animated series honestly. A lot of it is so grandiose and imaginative, I can't see Ungoliant and Melkor arguing being taken seriously in live action on realistic CGI.
They can do it in a horror way maybe. They did ok on Shelob in lotr. Obviously Ungoliant would be a much harder task.

I hope the MCU flopping hard will be a lesson to new studios to not mimic them, maybe this can be avoided.

The very same, he's getting a cinematic universe
thor love and thunder billed in 800 mil lol.
mcu will have casuals on it . you can bet on that
Post automatically merged:

Still funny to me how Denjiro went missing for 20-30 chapters only to appear at the end of the confrontation for one page to cut Orochi, who was getting burned to death anyway, and now mentioned as Oden's number 2.

Okay..
he was mentioned as oden's number 2?
wasnt that kinemon, leader of the scabbards?

Status
Not open for further replies.