Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I made a bet with my friend that Zoro and Sanji's bounty are under a billion
I think this chapter is not good for me:kobeha::jay-yeah:
You have a really big shot at being correct.

Lol.

Zoro and Sanji ain't Captains so people should not expect them to have bounty jumps such as Luffy.

Zoro can't have close to half of Luffy's bounty, same for Sanji.

None of the Commanders have half of their Captain's bounty.

I'm actually kinda excited and hopeful about House of the Dragon, i will give it a fair shot

I think the series has a lot going for it to make it work better than Game of Thrones did

1 - the book is done and the story is complete, so the writers of the show only need to focus on the characters and dialogue, not the plot

2 - the story is a lot more focused on family drama and politics, you know, the good stuff about Game of Thrones back in the day, instead of the focus on the Good vs Evil battle

3 - it has a bunch of big fucking dragons and legendary fighters mentioned in Game of Thrones, so it could have quite a few cool battle scenes

that's all i need from the show
lmao, just like the good ol days of Season 8 GoT, episode already leaked

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I know

but Oda made it clear during Wano he cares more about gags and puns than the actual logic of the story

so if he puts in his head that he wants to make the Sanji and Zoro gag continue to be a thing, he could make their bounties equal or Sanji's higher

just like he made Law's and Kidd's bounties equal to Luffy, which doesn't make sense at all
It makes sense.
It's just stupid.
Two different things.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
fans of a certain fandom might have to endure heavy slander next week...good luck to those individuals
If it's about bounties that won't be a DLC but actual chapter content then as I said. Bounties are irrelevant in some cases.

Jack and Kata for example.
Post automatically merged:

@Doggo you said Sanji might end up with 990m.

It can be and Zoro will have the edge now if Oda wants to keep the gag.

Zoro 1b and Sanji 990b.

You have a really big shot at being correct.

Lol.

Zoro and Sanji ain't Captains so people should not expect them to have bounty jumps such as Luffy.

Zoro can't have close to half of Luffy's bounty, same for Sanji.

None of the Commanders have half of their Captain's bounty.
I am very unlucky
The last time I bet with this friend, Bayern Munich scored 8 goals against Barcelona:chirstsad:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If it's about bounties that won't be a DLC but actual chapter content then as I said. Bounties are irrelevant in some cases.

Jack and Kata for example.
Post automatically merged:

@Doggo you said Sanji might end up with 990m.

It can be and Zoro will have the edge now if Oda wants to keep the gag.

Zoro 1b and Sanji 990b.
Always a possibility.
But I still believe Zoro being above 1.5B.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.