Not using that comparison. Using the luffy and zoro bounty comparison. Zoros bounty has always surpassed luffya previous one. Luffys previous bounty was 1.5billion. Realiatcally based on that premise i dont see it being lower than that
Not necessarily. Zoro's bounty on DR was 320mil which didn't exceed Luffy's prior bounty of 400mil at the time. Ordinarily I'd be inclined to agree with you on the 1.5+ ting but seeing how low Luffy's bounty is 1.5bil+ is pretty optimistic. Best case scenario it's 1.4bil~-ish and worst case scenario it's 1.2bil imo.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Being on the Rooftop and fighting Hybrid Kaido gives you notoriety it goes without saying, CP9 was keeping track of the fight..
Technically it was CP0 and they don't report to Marines, who issue the bounties. This is why we end up with Captain Trio sharing the bounties.

I don't think rooftop events will have any bearings on anything.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Not necessarily. Zoro's bounty on DR was 320mil which didn't exceed Luffy's prior bounty of 400mil at the time. Ordinarily I'd be inclined to agree with you on the 1.5+ ting but seeing how low Luffy's bounty is 1.5bil+ is pretty optimistic. Best case scenario it's 1.4bil~-ish and worst case scenario it's 1.2bil imo.
Zoro's bounty is not supposed to surpass Luffy's immediate prior bounty.
It's supposed to surpass certain benchmarks.
The first bounty.
The first 100M.
The first multiple hundred. (300M).
And now the first 1B (1.5B).

It's not about taking the exactly same steps as Luffy did.