P
exactly my point. i generally like the series and is one of my favourites as well, ptherwise i wouldn’t be here waiting for spoilers.
That said, if there’s something i don’t like i make it clear.
Hating on everything Oda does is cringe
I always tell these people why don't you just drop it, nothing is gonma change but every single week they come begging for spoilers, that tells you all.

OP has had a lot of downs tho, Wano especially because the expectations were higher than a usual arc, and it still turned out into a usual arc. 10 years of build up for just another same bs formula arc.

P

I always tell these people why don't you just drop it, nothing is gonma change but every single week they come begging for spoilers, that tells you all.

OP has had a lot of downs tho, Wano especially because the expectations were higher than a usual arc, and it still turned out into a usual arc. 10 years of build up for just another same bs formula arc.
i agree with you. i was quite pissed with wano ending as well, especially cause it was rushed after years of stretched chapters

generally people constantly hating on everything oda does in this period are ex ZKK believers who are still scarred
:gokulaugh:
criticizes a specific scene in wano

stans start complaining about people complaining about "everything" oda does.

prob breaks the little box you want to put people in but I dont care about zkk
quite refreshing luffy murdered him instead. didnt think he had it in him.