Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji and Zoro will have an equal bounty which combined makes 3 bill
sanjino doesn't have sense to have 1.5B Bounty. The BM and kaido commanders have those bounties due their captains. Sanjino won't be above 1B because luffy bounty is lower than Kaido and BM while zoro will have 1.2 B for cutting kaido and being one of the worsgen and vice.

fair enough, i don’t understand oda slayers, not this who didn’t like an arc or the way OP is going. this is legitimate
I don't hate everything my friend

if you go back a few weeks you will see me saying Cross Guild is one of the best things Oda has done for One Piece in years

but i can't do anything if most of the stuff Oda has been doing in Wano seems really stupid

can't wait for all the Gear 5th lovers start complaining about how Luffy's fights against Akainu and Blackbeard look too goofy and with no stakes, that is 100% happening

and this Hiyori line was so bad, and it's fucking insane the two arguments used for the Oda defenders

one saying that it's a pun (like everyone doesn't see that and somehow justifies saying racist and genocide shit) and that it was a translation error (despite some japanese readers of the original text ending up on the same interpretation)

in the last chapter i didn’t like anything apart from the gag (yamato joinin did not bother me)
in wano i liked the oden flashback., rooftop, and g5.
yeah thanks for proving my point, you just want to make fun from ex ZKK believers, but in reality even in Japan One Piece sales are going downhill it's barely top 10.
Wano ending is trash, and the last Panel Oda wanted to draw according to his interview is just Hyori continuing the hate cycle on the Kurozomi.
he Killed Izo, Ashura and I even forgot the 3rd and none gave a fuck, 0 tension, Luffy getting KOd 4-5 times and still getting back up instantly.
none of this shit is even related to ZKK.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! We are Quantum Alchemic
My source guy just dmed me

he says there's no bounties in this chapter

and Drumz is trolling the community again
My source is a big fan of clowns, says we're getting some good Cross Guild stuff this chapter.

Don't want to dox him, but, he works in a town called Springfield, and his name rhymes with crusty. Says he's going to be playing Buggy in the live action, I'm really excited.

Proved his point of what? I didn't deny what he said in the first place
ex ZKK believers are just a part of the haters, Oda himself didnt keep his words from past interviews in the first place.
now Kaios I know that you are a big troll in here and lack a social life, so don't bother me much and waste my time.
-A big troll
-Lack of social life

All these assumptions and based on what? I only quoted you because you seemed aggressive and angry towards the guy so i thought you were an Oda hater he was speaking of

yeah thanks for proving my point, you just want to make fun from ex ZKK believers, but in reality even in Japan One Piece sales are going downhill it's barely top 10.
Wano ending is trash, and the last Panel Oda wanted to draw according to his interview is just Hyori continuing the hate cycle on the Kurozomi.
he Killed Izo, Ashura and I even forgot the 3rd and none gave a fuck, 0 tension, Luffy getting KOd 4-5 times and still getting back up instantly.
? Vol 103 was the highest selling manga last month lmao

But you didn't give a shit about a half dead Zoro turning a black blade and killing an awakened Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.