Status
Not open for further replies.
In the european results, Nami came 3rd despite being nowhere near that halfway. I've been a OP fan for almost 20 years and know the european fanbase very well.

Not even in 10000 years is Nami more popular than Sanji and Law here.

The website had no anti botting system whatsoever, it's obvious shady things happened.
Sanji bros were too occupied not letting Zoro take the no1 spot they forgot about their boy :catsure:

From the perspective of color psychology, grey is emotionless, boring, detached, and indecisive. Those who say their favorite color is grey don't tend to have any major likes or dislikes. They can take or leave most things, and, on a whole, lack the passion that comes with loving a "real" color.
Dammit i should say silver then if it considered as a color.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
In the european results, Nami came 3rd despite being nowhere near that halfway. I've been a OP fan for almost 20 years and know the european fanbase very well.

Not even in 10000 years is Nami more popular than Sanji and Law here.

The website had no anti botting system whatsoever, it's obvious shady things happened.
or maybe nami is just more popular and that's it:kayneshrug:

Dammit i should say silver then if it considered as a color.
  • Silver represents aging gracefully. The phrase ‘silver-haired’ traditionally means a distinguished person who’s aging gracefully. The phrase gray-hair, however, doesn’t have this connotation, instead signifying someone who is simply old.
  • Silver represents a mirror to souls. Some people believe that the color silver is the mirror to one’s soul, helping people to view themselves in the same way that as they are seen by others.
  • Silver symbolizes strength. Silver is symbolic of subtle strength and stability since it’s associated with the precious metal. The metal silver although malleable, can be made to be strong when combined with other metals.
  • Silver signifies cunning. While silver has very admirable qualities, it also represents negative aspects such as lying, cheating or conniving. When we say someone has a ‘silver tongue’, it means that the person can speak in such a way to make others believe or do whatever he or she wants.
  • Silver is associated with healing. Since the metal silver is said to have antimicrobial properties, it has a strong association with healing and purity. Silver colored objects are generally perceived as being much cleaner than objects made of different materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.