Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanji’s bounty is below 1 billion, I’m making the biggest rant thread ever
Frankly, no character apart from Robin deserves a 1b bounty.
Sanji got humiliated in front of everyone, used zoro as a club and kicked Queen's ass because the fucker was retarded.
Zoro was a tale of getting his ass kicked during the raid: got his ass kicked trying to block a attack and had to be saved. Tried to kamikaze kaido and failed. Was used as a club by Sanji and after getting furry hormones got his ass kicked by King until his sword took pity on him.

im ngl Zoro and Sanji being below a billion would suck but would also KINDA make sense

Didn't Luffy get credit for beating Katakuri, Cracker, and leading a raid on Big Mom's territory as the leader of an alliance including another supernova (where he was considered the victor) for 1.5 b?

As far as the government is concerned all Zoro and Sanji did was beat King and Queen

Zoro didn't hit 75 million when he beat Daz Bonez did he?

I think they should at least be in billion bounty ballpark though...

i think the reason why the strawhats may not get high bounties is because of the red haired pirates

if yasopp and lucky roux don't have bounties above 1.5B and Ben has less than 2B , then that's the Reason why the strawhats got "low" bounties

Status
Not open for further replies.