Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ any Mihawk fan, I need a new epic mihawk avi, drop some epic pictures:milaugh:

Zori doesnt deserve my gratitude, he is trash (joking still a very good characther but I am losing faith in it) cuz Oda like to play stupid fucking retarded game,connection.....:zosleepy:

.motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR BLUEFLAME SANI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I EAT FROM THE COOKBOOK EVERYDAY IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE SANJI GETTING A DECENT BOUNTY?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS COOK PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK JIMBEI. FUCK ZORO. FUCK THE WG. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING BOUNTIES FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

While it's great chapter for several fandoms
But in a story telling logic, it makes no sense with how bounties are given lmaoo......

Jinbei getting that much bounty increase after beating a Tobi roppo who's bounty is far from K&Q
And Sanji and Zoro who actually beat K&Q has lower bounty than both. Jinbei almost equal Zoro lol comparing both performance in the raid wtff.

Croco getting almost 2b by doing what?? He doesn't do any world news lvl in the new world.
Buggy getting higher bounties than three people who beat 2 pirate undefeated Yonko ruling the seas for the longest time with the biggest bounty of any current pirate alive
I guess all these are boosted due to the alliance Cross guild.
Mihawk probably get's boosted too it seems.

Lastly Luffy from 1.5b to 3b with the reveal of Nika fruit
And that Kid and Law got 3b too from not even starting from 1b .

Oda's old now i can't process how bounties are done in the current stories.

:goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.