Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm willing to bet that Sanji and Jinbe bounties are swapped right now. If I'm wrong anyone can decide the avatar I'll use until 1st of October.
A one million difference is perfect for Zoro and Sanji to bicker about.
Still sad that Chopper got another joke bounty. He slapped Queen, healed his virus and all. It should count for something damn it !
:mrgo:

Lol let me resume :

Jimbe had only less than 200m raise for fighting the MF war, admirals, saving Luffy, and quitting the shishibukai

Sanji clashed with BM during the tea party, Chopper, Franky, Naomi and Chopper also had clash and clowned BM

Jimbe fought only the 4th strongest with 500m bounty and Sanji the 2nd with 1.3b bounty

Jimbe bounty above Sanji ? Yeah sure ….
Again, sanji, Franky, choppers clash with big mom is literally NOT equivalent to jinbei being BY HIMSELF and fighting big mom to escape and join the straw hats.

Look at what the straw hats had to do just to escape big mom. Jinbei decided to fight her instead. There’s no point in continuing this conversation lmao you’re literally reading a different manga and delusional

I'm willing to bet that Sanji and Jinbe bounties are swapped right now. If I'm wrong anyone can decide the avatar I'll use until 1st of October.
A one million difference is perfect for Zoro and Sanji to bicker about.
Still sad that Chopper got another joke bounty. He slapped Queen, healed his virus and all. It should count for something damn it !
I’m thinking the bounties are technically correct, but in the OP Verse they’re swapped. Hence why Redon posted a gif of Stewie beating up Brian saying “where’s my money.”

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Sometimes, I feel like I’m pretty bad at my job. Make a mistake or two, but then I remember there are nameless marines who thought buggy was in charge because of a poster and failed to take a picture of Sanji in water 7 because he couldn’t take the lens cap off
I'm pretty sure that Morgans hired that guy but just gave him a camera that didn't have a lens cap
:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.