Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
.motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR BLUEFLAME SANI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I EAT FROM THE COOKBOOK EVERYDAY IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE SANJI GETTING A DECENT BOUNTY?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS COOK PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK JIMBEI. FUCK ZORO. FUCK THE WG. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING BOUNTIES FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
lol
the wiwi effect

Dracule mihawk the marine hunter:steef:
I have a theory about this, that when at his youth mihawk looking after a previous holder of wss title that is marine admiral so mihawk defeated many marines to reach him

I’m surprised Zoro fans have no problem with Jinbe being almost the same as his bounty with those rooftop feats, while Jinbe almost did nothing this arc
They only care about Sanji as usual
I mean it's like Luffy fans or Law fans who are happy Zoro is lower but don't care about Buggy having a bounty above them.

They only care about zoro as usual.

"Toe-to-toe with BM" - citation needed. I'm not one to put too much stock into an offpaneled clash especially when it's not even hyped by narrator or Jinbe itself.

We've seen both Sanji & Jinbe fight on panel and the narrative placed Jinbe below Sanji. Wings of the PK > other subordinates and bounty is the last thing that's gonna convince me otherwise.
That off paneled clash has jinbei higher than your fav lmao. Lie to yourself all you want. Be mad at oda for writing it that way

“the narrative placed jinbei below sanji” lmao clearly there’s no narrative sanji fans are just fucking delusional and that’s why oda doesn’t respect y’all

I dont see why Oda made Zoro only have 1 off Jinbe. Makes no sense. If Jinbe was after Zoro, then Oda wouldve made a proper gap.

The only way these bounties make sense....is if its Sanji and not Jinbe.

"Toe-to-toe with BM" - citation needed. I'm not one to put too much stock into an offpaneled clash especially when it's not even hyped by narrator or Jinbe itself.

We've seen both Sanji & Jinbe fight on panel and the narrative placed Jinbe below Sanji. Wings of the PK > other subordinates and bounty is the last thing that's gonna convince me otherwise.
Wings of PK doesn’t mean shit when Luffys fights are fraudulent

Exactly. If Jinbe was above Sanji, he'd be the other wing instead and he would also fight Queen and not the Nr. 4. I guess Jinbe got a bonus due to being a former Warlord.

.motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR BLUEFLAME SANI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I EAT FROM THE COOKBOOK EVERYDAY IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE SANJI GETTING A DECENT BOUNTY?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS COOK PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK JIMBEI. FUCK ZORO. FUCK THE WG. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING BOUNTIES FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.