• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacifistas aren't preskip Luffy lvl.
Don't get fooled just because Oda had them team up to beat one
Luffy would win alone

And if anything it's Pacifistas who got retconned
Would i say i will get fooled if i saw a fresh Luffy with help from Sanji and Zoro( although he is still injured) barely beat 1 Pacafista with using every of their strongest move?? You see how exhausted and tired they are??
It would be more bullshit to think Luffy alone can win....

If you put Queen, Jozu or any YC2 lvl in place of Croco, Moria etc. during pre-skip.
All according to factual power scaling Luffy and co would get destroyed......
If anything.....the pre-skip power lvl is recton is.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Sanji bros:crazwhat:What happened?! Is taking down who's who more important than Queen?!:hope::crazwhat:
Who's Who is a former government agent CP0 was directly tasked with eliminating. Clearly the WG viewed him as more dangerous than we did.

Still forever pissed we didn't get Jinbei vs Jack.

Cats vs Dogs was right there: Neku loses to Who's Who, and then Inu shows up to beat Who's Who, while Neku beats Perospero.

CATS VS DOGS WAS RIGHT THERE ODA YOU HACK

This is how I would have done the bounties
(still keeping in mind that bounties aren't power levels)

LUFFY = 4,500,000,000 -> Strongest member of the Pirate-Ninja Alliance by far, unlocked Nika Nika awakening + Adv CoC, defeated Kaido in 1 vs 1, plus all his previous achievements
ZORO = 1,920,000,000 -> Luffy's close right hand man, overwhelmed fellow Supernovas, fought very well against Emperors, defeated Kaido's number two in 1 vs 1, unlocked Adv CoC
SANJI = 1,330,000,000 -> Third strongest Strawhat, defeated Kaido's number three in 1 vs 1, Germa/Vinsmoke affiliation
JINBE = 825,000,000 -> Fourth strongest Strawhat, defeated Kaido's number five in 1 vs 1, former Shichibukai
NICO ROBIN = 800,000,000 -> Ohara survivor, plus she defeated one of Kaido's strongest crewmembers, albeit with help
USOPP = 532,000,000 -> God Usopp thing
FRANKY = 522,000,000 -> Defeated one of Kaido's strongest crewmembers without help
NAMI = 310,000,000 -> Nami
BROOK = 303,000,000 -> Brook
CHOPPER = 1,000 -> meme

LAW = 3,000,000,000 -> Unlocked Ope Ope awakening, was one of the two who somehow defeated Big Mom in 2 vs 1

KID = 3,000,000,000 -> Unlocked Jiki Jiki awakening, was one of the two who somehow defeated Big Mom in 2 vs 1
KILLER = 1,185,000,000 -> Right hand man of Kid, fought decently against Emperors, stomped a fellow Supernova in 1 vs 1

Status
Not open for further replies.