Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Bounty was never a powerscale thing. The best proofs are zoro and sanji with far lesser Bounty than Queen King whom they defeated.
Yeah I know, bounties mean something power level wise but there are so many other elements to take into account

But overall with every informations we have till now I have Shanks beating Mihawk extreme diff

Nothing indicates that Crocodile got such a huge bounty before Cross Guild lmao.
Buggy & Crocodile started the guild and it became a Yonko lvl threat once Mihawk joined. Those are the actual facts in the story.
dude how in the world crodile got high bounty by mihawk's joining. For buggy it makes sense to have increase bcz he looks like captain. Tell me one thing when a subordinate kinda guy joins. why the entire crew bounties increase. Lol it doesn't make sense. since that's the case ace joined WB then he should have atleast 700 mill which perospero. But he doesn't . Also it is not confirmed that crocodile and buggy formed the cross guild.It is no where mentioned in spoilers. Also if it is both of them started ,then buggy wouldn't be the only one who huge debt . crocodile will also get included too since they both form the guild(in your case). Unless it is said otherwise you cannot prove it.

Also Crocodile might have joined crossguild after he got news that buggy make marine bounties unlike mihawk where he got invite from cross guild.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Fujitora's decision to get rid of the Warlords may have been awful but you gotta agree he got the ball rolling. The defeat of 2 Emperors did jack shit.
Luckily The Two Yonkos are gone.

If not, it'll be 2 Yonko-alliance + 2 Yonko + Cross Guild.

Fujitora action turned the Marines into civilians enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.