• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't get excited over these bounties and it sucks tbh
I dont even know which one annoys me the most lol

Chopper who gets fucked over yet again
Franky who defeated a tobiroppo but bounty is barely above brooks
Usopp getting a massive increase after getting nothing to do this arc just feels underserved
The more i think about the others the more annoying it is

good rewards but ok for the zoro boys accept this as soon as possible. luffy crew luffy>>zoro>o=jinbe>sanji>robin etc That would be according to its pathetic scaling? more firewood wano tears kaido>o =BM>luffy=kidd=law>>king>o=queen>marco>zoro>Jack either you drink it or you spill it take it or leave it If you accept that rewards is synonymous with power, you also accept that his opponents are superior even if they have been defeated, even Croco is twice superior to Zoro. or you are a thinking being and accept that the rewards are a fucking joke and that in some cases they are really accurate. anyway, good reward for sanji, and even better for robin Mihawk is a fucking monster

This shit is hilarious. Mihawk was killing so many Marines that they said, "Fuck it, make him a Warlord so he'll stop, god."

These lazy ass Yonkous were getting drunk and fat while Mihawk was casually decapitating Vice Admirals for entertainment.

After all these years of people shitting on Mihawk because people hate Zoro... mmmmmm is this good.
Morgan : Post-WCI Luffy is the Fifth Yonko

- Later:

We can choose only 1 Yonko, no more fifth Yonko, lets choose Buggy because he stands in the middle. :gokulaugh:

what explanation can he give, the age of warlords hype is over.
Jinbe and Sanjis bounty got swapped accidentally by the marines for the new gag which will mean Jinbes bounty is supposed to be 1.032 and Sanjis 1.10

Jinbes bounty gets boosted because of the effect the warlords are having on the world so all ex warlords are getting a massive boost

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...iler-summaries-and-images.30739/#post-3352430

If a Mihawk joins pre-TS Strawhats and pretends to be under Luffy, will all the SHs gain bounty due to Mihawk's infamy or will Luffy alone do so?
luffy alone dude . Why would zoro and others bounties will increase. Dude it's like saying that because robin joined the strawhats then oda should increase all strawhat bounties bcz robin threat surpassed even zoro according to bounties(she has 79 million while zoro only has 60 then), Same with Oden ,bcz he joined WB,then all of the crew get bounty increased?. I don't think so

For real!
I'm not even mad about those things since wings shit because it will stay forever @Kurozumi Chrono @Tobi @mly90 @Mr. Reloaded

But only around 1b for guys who defeated people with 1,32b and 1,39b ? While luffy got 1,5b just with katakuri lol what?
the bounties doesn’t make sense sanji and zoro should have been over 1.3b

if this is for real and it wasn’t a mistake or a troll and jimbei is actually that close to zoro and above sanji it doesn’t make sense

i would have been ok with zoro having a big gap between him and sanji

but zoro fought 2 yonkos and defeated a first make yonko commander and is only on 1 million above a guy who defeated a topi roppo officer? it doesn’t make sense

i could even swallow jimbei having a bigger bounty actually nevermind i don’t sanji fought the first mate of kaido and 2nd commander and perospero and defeated queen but he’s below the guy that defeated only a topi roppo?

i really hope this is a trol by redon and they’re actually swapped

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
The safe assumption i'm pretty sure is simply because he's an EX warlord.
Jinbei showed up in Wano by destroying a ship by shooting a spear of ocean through it. After, this is how Kid and Law reacted:

Law and Kid are actively shocked/pissed that Jinbei is actually joining the Straw Hats.

Really wish Oda would give Jinbei a fight that makes it clear he's on Zoro/Sanji's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.