Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So again to sum it up:

Luffy - works his bounty to 3 billion, defeats several warlords with Crocodile being first one, who was also crushed by WB, Lucci, Impel down, Marineford, defeats two Commanders of a Yonko, Grand Fleet, defeats Kaido - 3 billion, cool

Crocodile - crushed by WB, defeated by Luffy, fast forward off screen and now he would have had a bounty higher than Luffy's if the Navy didn't mistake Buggy as the leader

I wanna know what mushrooms is Oda eating, better be some damn good reason beyond just putting a bounty on a marine

Jinbe bounty over sanji makes sense to me...while i do have sanji over jinbe in strength jinbe pirate history and prior shichibukai status makes sense imo. Now oda will probably make sanji do something that puts him back in his place next arc.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
that’s why the marines were better under sengoku

wtf is akaniu doing allowing bounties like these to be issued and allowing a guy to be mistaken as a yonko 💀
You can't blame marines

It's oda who is clowning them

Kizaru - let me go and intercept BM and Kaido
Akainu - no light man. There are samurai

Samurais who were clown fest

Then, GB appears in wano to capture Luffy - man who defeated kaido

Runs away when faced shanks CoC from distance

And, now they saw a picture with Buggy, Mihawk and croc with buggy in middle and they assumed Buggy is the leader

So again to sum it up:

Luffy - works his bounty to 3 billion, defeats several warlords with Crocodile being first one, who was also crushed by WB, Impel down, Marineford, defeats two Commanders of a Yonko, Grand Fleet, defeats Kaido - 3 billion, cool

Crocodile - crushed by WB, defeated by Luffy, fast forward off screen and now he would have had a bounty higher than Luffy's if the Navy didn't mistake Buggy as the leader

I wanna know what mushrooms is Oda eating, better be some damn good reason beyond just putting a bounty on a marine
no wonder he needed a month break

Its not a crew you should read it again. Even if it was, try make Kaido or Big Meme Yonko with fucking BUGGY and Croroboy. Cope harder
If Kaido joins Croco and Buggy.
They will still make any of which they assume to be the leader as the Yonko.

You believe they give Kaido or Meme a Yonko title because of fking King Queen Kata Cracker?? Hell no. It's all individual strength of these two monster that earn themselves the reputation and are the foundation/backbone of their crew.
The crew got that high bounties basecon Kaido and Mom.
Jack is almost Zoro bounty because of his individual strength or because of Kaido?? Ask yourself......

It's a great chap for Mihawk fans for finally proving haters that he is indeed relative to Shanks and a legit top tier. But don't go aboard.

Is anybody actually happy with zoro's bounty

Outside of Robin fans and jinbe fans who also seem to be as confused as everyone else about his bounty most the stawhat fans seemed to have got fucked bounty wise
Luffy best Kaido and didn't got a higher bounty so not much to complain.

Mihawk bounty helps Zoro fans mitigate any pain anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.