Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if someone like prime Oden with a 2b bounty, extremely famous across the world joins WB.
And thanks to that WB becomes a Yonko and his bounty skyrockets.

You think Oden joining a 1000s large organisation won’t increase his bounty too ? I think it will. Less than WB who became a Yonko but it will still increase it.

And Buggy gains Yonko status because Marine are taking into account the whole cross guild organisation, like a big Yonkers crew. Buggy as the leader of both Croco and Mihawk was out in Yonko position.

Mihawk not just joined a crew and that’s it. But Thanks to him the whole crew/guild became a Yonko level threat/crew. They changed dimension. So yeah I think everyone got something, Buggy and his teammates. At least the main threats of that crew.

Crocodile and Mihawk had huge bounties even before the Yonko affair. But it seems right for those bounties to have grown after the alliance.
yeah i agree with that.

Yes, it doesn't make sense anymore. Readers used to understand why certain characters have certain bounties, but now it's up to us to debate whether Jimbei will be the new 'wings' of the Pirate King because of his bounty. Freaking hell.
Jinbei was even paired up with lucky roo in the movie meanwhile Sanji’s action was after Jinbei. I guess Oda has really changed some things .

Status
Not open for further replies.