Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lower bounty than Jimbe😂😂😂😂’ Jimbe was definitely stronger than Sanji before the temporary boost anyway. Sanji couldn’t hurt Page 1 (weakest Toppi Roppo) with his raid suit, while Jimbe tanked and low diff’d the strongest Toppi Roppo. Bounties are correct, but Zoro’s would’ve been higher if they knew about his conquerors.
Please , leave us alone ;)

Jinbe, Robin, Sanji and Zoro having closer bounties to each other is a surprise.

Jinbe and Robin has a big bounty jump. They only defeated two fighters with less than 500mil bounty.
Robin’s a bigger threat to the government than Sanji, and they know what the former warlord (Jinbe) is capable of. Now that he’s putting in work with the SH’s he’s a legit threat. On top of that Sanji couldn’t hurt Page 1 with his raid suit while Jinbe low diff’d the strongest toppi Roppo of the group. Sanji lost his temporary boost too so I still think at this point Jinbe’s stronger. Ik Sanji surpasses him eventually, but he lost his boost and he was weak without it.

I really wonder what is the reason Jinbie's bounty is higher than Sanji ??, also why the fuck is Sanji and Zoro so low weren't the bounties of King and Queen higher than this shit, not to mention King was from a hidden race the world Gov would have done anything to get too even pay in billions .. so how come Zoro beats one of the damn fuckers who happened to be highest ranking sucker in a Yonko crew and STILL BE LOWER THAN HIM .. this a G O D A moment for sure

Luffy's awakening even affected the story and the bounties, everything became a joke
We're joking about this for now, but this is really interesting. The Gorosei seemed very scared of this power. What if Gear 5 literally lets Luffy alter the way the world works... but permanently? Luffy would literally change the world, just by walking around. Don't know if I'm explain this right, it's hard for me to describe.

We're joking about this for now, but this is really interesting. The Gorosei seemed very scared of this power. What if Gear 5 literally lets Luffy alter the way the world works... but permanently? Luffy would literally change the world, just by walking around. Don't know if I'm explain this right, it's hard for me to describe.
No wonder Kid had the same bounty than Luffy then

Don't look at total bounty. Look at bounty increase. Jinbe had a higher starting bounty than both Sanji and Zoro before Wano. Sanji and Zoro both got a higher bounty increase
please make queen-who is who = 1.32-546 = nearly 700 million berry
Pre wano jimbei-sanji= 438-330= 108 .

Yes . What a logic for bounty increase :)

Status
Not open for further replies.