Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, he didn't only keep them all at bay but also Shiryu. It's clear that Shiryu was comparable to Magellan but even he was afraid of fighting Magellan. No wonders, top level paramecia + physical stats (after all, he was briefly injured when fighting Ivankov). That was Pre-TS. Now it wouldn't even wonder me if his Haki was very skilled as well.

Generally, all the Pre-TS powerhouses like the Warlords, Ace, Yami Blackbeard, Enel and so on are way stronger than the community thinks. When it comes to Ace, his best feats can easily rival those of the strongest commanders. And these feats happened when the manga reached +400 chapters. I think his novel feats/Ace manga feats are not that farfetched anymore.
Have you changed your mind about Enel then?

I showed you Oda confirming Yonko boosts his crew bounty:

''ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE YONKO COMMANDER LEVEL VERY HIGH BOUNTIES, DO THEY GO UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMANDERS OF X YONKO?''

ODA: ''YES, YES. THAT'S DEFINITELY THE CASE.''

Now show me where Oda said Yonko's bounty gets boosted because of his crew? :nicagesmile::jackcopium:
How do you explain Mihawk having a higher bounty than his leader who is an emperor?
Buggy's bounty should boost Mihawk's yet how can Buggy boost his subordinates bounty when his subordinate is higher than he himself ?

I showed you Oda confirming Yonko boosts his crew bounty:

''ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE YONKO COMMANDER LEVEL VERY HIGH BOUNTIES, DO THEY GO UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMANDERS OF X YONKO?''

ODA: ''YES, YES. THAT'S DEFINITELY THE CASE.''

Now show me where Oda said Yonko's bounty gets boosted because of his crew? :nicagesmile::jackcopium:
Are you retarded? You just contrasdicted your point. Yonko commanders go up. Mihawk isnt yonko commander or is he yonko commander level lol. So you contradicted your own point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.