Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it coincidence that Mihawk is being called as "Marine Hunter" meanwhile admirals are named after animals (Red Dog, Yellow Monkey, Green Bull, Blue Pheasant, and Purple Tiger)?

It is as if Admirals became Mihawk's prey everytime he was bored.
If Mihawk "doesn't go all-out against a rabbit" he probably wouldn't do so against a pheasant either...

Mihawk pocket knife diffs Aokiji? :shame:

This chapter with warlord hype proves that preskip power structures shouldn't be compared to post skip.

The argument " but but preskip Luffy damaged / defeated xyz" was always wrong.

Characters like Magellan, Enel and Croc were already above most high tiers.
magellan is clearly one of the strongest on the WG side. the only one luffy never managed to defeat even after discovering the counter to his poison. after that magellan just goes even harder with the venom demon

Glad I have zero issues with this chapter lmao

- Jinbe is my #2 favorite, always has been. And this sequence of events is fucking hilarious

- Shanks is my #1, but most Mihawk stans know that I put Mihawk at a high pedestal, so this bounty is exactly what I expect from him. I STILL think Shanks/Mihawk are Luffy and Zoro's endgame.
You mean like they are the final villains?

When will people understand that Shichibukai are too strong, they aren't even compared to YCs

If you're not Pirate King, Yonko or a Vice Captain then Shichibukai are definitely stronger than you, not only that but WG also considers almost half of them to be Yonko Level Danger (Mihawk, Buggy, Teach, Law and Crocodile)

Oda literally said he stretched the Story for years and years just to add them, and people still compare them to mere Commanders who get defeated in few Chapters and then make their exit

Status
Not open for further replies.