Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy talks big game but hardly backs it up. He was obviously talking about charactera Shanks and co not Smoker and co
Enel would get folded by many decently strong characters. That's what we have in the manga, Oda was making a point through Luffy about future opponents being stronger than him. He gets benefit of the doubt too tho with haki being a gamechanger probably got CoA too.

But same logic with Crocodile. Haki in addition, beyond individual strength, influence, connections, his mafia etc. They have to pay the bounties for marines somehow.

It's all coming together
:myman:
M: I have no interest in challenging a one-armed man like yourself

When Mihawk couldn't find pirates to fight he would go after Marines hence his title "Marine Hunter"

Oda: Just imagine legends among men--Whitebeard, Shanks, Mihawk

He trained relentlessly for many years challenging more and more powerful foes, until he had no more worthy challengers

He looks forward to the day a swordmaster will emerge to surpass even his rival, Red-Haired Shanks

Its only so much that Oda can hand the Simp in a platter.

During WCI he got an Increase only due to "Germa notoriety". His biggest achievement there was baking a Cake.

Jimbei got his due justice FINALLY!
Sanji carried the arc

Not even getting run over by a megaton ship could damage Oven

While Sanji’s backflip kick destroyed his collarbone

Sanji was manhandling Yonji in base, who destroyed 10,000 BMP soldiers along with his siblings (even Kid and Killer struggles with Beast Pirate fodders)

Sanji’s WCI feats are far more impressive than Zoro fainting to Killer :zosleepy:

(let’s not even mention FS before Luffy)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This thread is a bigger chaos compared to last chapter's, and rightfully so. Oda has managed to disappoint every single fanbase for this past month to the point that he can barely fix it.

He hyped Shanks so much in Red which caused Shanks fans to slander Mihawk fans.
Now, somehow after Mihawk's bounty is revealed, Mihawk fans is trying to get revenge.

Sanji fans keep taking Ls after Ls. Zoro's bounty is pretty underwhelming. Even Luffy fans are disappointed by the bounty.
Lots of new Buggy dick eaters since few weeks ago.

What the fuck is Oda trying to do? I don't know, and I guess we will never know.
as a zoro and mihawk fan i couldnt be happier rn, especially after they lied to us yesterday saying zoro took a fat L and his bounty was bigger than sanji by 1 beli

Status
Not open for further replies.