Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Characters who got clowned in this chapter:

1) Crocodile - Buggy robbed him off the 3,1 billion bounty
2) Franky hands down he got grouped with Brook, Nami, Usopp, just slapped a 300 million even tho he took out Sasaki, and is Tom's disciple, may have had knowledge of Pluton, only 300 million same as the other 3. Usopp 500 million for no reason.

10) Sanji - Zoro and Jinbei got the 1,1 billion bounty. It aint even that bad tho, I just add more fuel to fire.
It just solidifies Jinbei as top 3 too, but it could have been done better sure.
Buggy does what he does best
Fail upwards

Irc Odas main plan for OP was Luffy vs The Emperors and the warlords were an addition as well as the marine side. So this would make sense actually for Croc to have been a “high” tier in Odas mind since he probably was gonna wrap the story up much faster at the time.
Yeah exactly this. Because otherwise it wouldn't follow that Croc faced WB if he was a low tier when fighting preskip Luffy

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Retreated from who though, this was before he invaded Wano, he was going through marine bases and facilities doing whatever he wanted. And isnt Mihawk in an org rn? Because he was attacked once his status was revoked? Where is the lone sailing?
Simply bored atm so he's just chilling.
Can't blame him, since there's no one left alive who can give him a challenge.

Missed the part where he directly went after marines when there were no pirates left to fight? Pirates themselves don't do that. Even rev army can only due so because they've got man power.

Mihawk solos.

This thread is a bigger chaos compared to last chapter's, and rightfully so. Oda has managed to disappoint every single fanbase for this past month to the point that he can barely fix it.

He hyped Shanks so much in Red which caused Shanks fans to slander Mihawk fans.
Now, somehow after Mihawk's bounty is revealed, Mihawk fans is trying to get revenge.

Sanji fans keep taking Ls after Ls. Zoro's bounty is pretty underwhelming. Even Luffy fans are disappointed by the bounty.
Lots of new Buggy dick eaters since few weeks ago.

What the fuck is Oda trying to do? I don't know, and I guess we will never know.

Simply bored atm so he's just chilling.
Can't blame him, since there's no one left alive who can give him a challenge.

Missed the part where he directly went after marines when there were no pirates left to fight? Pirates themselves don't do that. Even rev army can only due so because they've got man power.

Mihawk solos.
Damn he got bored fast, in like a day. Mihawk is in a org right now because he can’t in fact solo.

Im totally with you on this one since shans/mihawk meeting after luffy's first bounty. Even if they are not the last antagonists they are for sure before in the last two antagonists.
Yup agreed. I feel like they need to be fought together (either near the end or at the end), specifically because of their relationship and what they mean to both Luffy and Zoro. We'll see!

How the hell Franky bounty is over 500 mill and usoop making it to 500 mill makes me made I hate it Franky deserves than SMH :seriously: and now they give Robin close to a bill :seriously: plus jinbe :seriously: but what's worst is that he's over sanji :lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.