Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love the double standard applied here, we see Kaido going through marine bases and facilities doing whatever the fuck he wants. Eh who cares.

Mihawk fights marines? Omg Mihawk hyyype! Mihawk solos!

:jackaugh:, goes to show that if any of the conventional favorites here receive even a modicum of Kaidos hype people lose their fucking heads but dont give Kaido the same due respect @Marimo_420

The inflation is crazy right now in One Piece. TBF it's been like that for a while (Tamago 429 and Pekoms 315, lmao).

But how is Jinbei above Katakuri in either strength or threat? He is a former Schichibukai, sure, but he is also very reasonable as the marines now.

Crocodile so far above genocide mad scientist Queen, unkillable potential yonko Marco and unbeatable last lunarian King. Frankly ridiculous.

Apart from that - always good fun when bounties are presented even though they make no sense at all this time around.
They make sense when you don't think much .
It's very simple cross guild possess more treats to marines than anyone after that uno reverse card . Not to mention there influence.

King - queen , as far I can remember they never shown out of wano ... Marines don't consider wano as that part is cut off from other world .

As for luffy crew they are still newbie as other yonku crew had gain there treat level . Green bull for example didn't even think before coming to wano ...

Why the fuck Mihawk would get his bounty inflated by Buggy when he's the one with highest bounty in the organization lol
Should be the opposite
Everyone leeching off Wihawk
Yes i agree but a organisation which is established bounties for hunting marines. They will definetly have bounty increase no matter which character joins because it directly represents that character is also about to hint marines. Now i don't downplay mihawk but his bounty should have increased atleast 300-400million after joining the guild due to obvious declaration to hunt marines . I can say that mihawk got increase like 300-400 mill and buggy and entire organisation got a bounty increase(especially for buggy sama). by mihawk joining like crocodile may have increased a jump of 500 mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.