Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yep we Need to wait for more Details. It is also possible that Kaido will be the best enemy, or king, the heck, even Jack could get the greatest backgroundstory ever and be the best Villian ever.
Anyone could be become best villain.

But the bar set by balckbeard is huge and it's because he has been in the series from Jaya arc and Oda consistently fleshing him out which isn't the case with rest.

And, best part about this, BB portrayal is increasing instead of getting dented
Post automatically merged:

Doffy and bb generic AF...
IM got them eyes...
I sense some ulterior motive here #mihawk :funky:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

But the bar set by balckbeard is huge and it's because he has been in the series from Jaya arc and Oda consistently fleshing him out which isn't the case with rest.

Nah
Bbs done.
Im final villian now baby...

Reborn

Nah
Bbs done.
Im final villian now baby...
IM has higher chance of being portrayed as Spandam than surpassing BB as best villain as of now lol

Holy mother of one piece
The spoilers are so hypeeeeee
How did you get access to my office laptop? Lol

Yup! This chapter is massive hype. It will shake worst gen forum to the core

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

I dont like Blackbeard so far. He is just ridicilious and aiming for more or less the same as Luffy, but has no Background, besides being a snitch and a traitor. We dont know his Motivation, his Story, just him going his way. So far, i cant take him seriously as enemy and way not as best villian.

Btw.: When do we get Rebornimformer-Spoiler?

Reborn

I dont like Blackbeard so far. He is just ridicilious and aiming for more or less the same as Luffy, but has no Background, besides being a snitch and a traitor. We dont know his Motivation, his Story, just him going his way. So far, i cant take him seriously as enemy and way not as best villian.

Btw.: When do we get Rebornimformer-Spoiler?
Someone ban this guy :pepeke:

If you want I can make a whole thread on what makes BB as best villain and also the strongest (Kaido isn't the strongest). Lol

Rebornimformer first priority right now is to make Color of observation haki thread. So, I am invested on that topic

The moment Oda introduced IM in 908 settled the end of BB being the last villain, that's pretty much clear.
The moment Oda portrayed im with BB and Luffy, it settled that Im is getting his ass kicked by both of them lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

If you want I can make a whole thread on what makes BB as best villain and also the strongest (Kaido isn't the strongest). Lol

Rebornimformer first priority right now is to make Color of observation haki thread. So, I am invested on that topic

The moment Oda portrayed im with BB and Luffy, it settled that Im is getting his ass kicked by both of them lol
No chance. Bb vs the shs will happen after wano. Then we move on to the real final villian

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

NEver said Kaido would be the strongest or BB cant be the strongest in the future. I just dislike the character so far. Maybe i just Need more Story to him and his Background.