Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy lost 10+ times already (probably way more) and hes gonna end up the strongest. People bringing up Kaido’s losses that probably happened during his youth to downplay him are grade a morons.

I said multiple times

the only thing left i have hope to see is Zoro vs Mihawk

i was losing faith on it

but finally Oda is giving Mihawk some hype
Yup, and what he deserves too. I'm excited to see his past and how it also relates to Shanks' past. Something good is bound to happen here.

Imo, leaving Wano behind only means good things.
Oda basically only has pre TS characters to deal with at this point (Shanks, BB, Mihawk, Akainu, Gorosei, Kuma, etc), and really the only ones that are seemingly new still left are Weevil, Vegapunk, Rocks(?) and Im (outside of subordinates, but maybe there are other factions out there).

We are getting to the good shit, i feel it. I feel like the series is finally going to get out of the slump it's been in. Well that and also 90% of my investment in this series is everything seemingly coming next lol.

HOLY SHIT I DIDNT EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:2 of Luffy's commanders are now worth more than Kata, BMPs are a fucking joke
Makes no sense but it also means Jinbei was in reality Big Moms top commander so she gets some credit back. That would explain why she respected Jinbei more than Katakuri. Suppose Capone might be 850-950 with the inflation.

Defeated by who? Luffy also got defeated multiple times and he will be the apex eos, i am sure Mihawk lost too when he was young but its irrelevant to now innit? Also the captures are also irelevant since we learned he lets himself be captured to eat at the marines bases before dipping out, its litteraly in the flashback lmao.
Of course but Oda didn't count for luffy.
Mihawk? Don't know... could be a lot or just 0.

But Kaido lived his hype and mihawk is his own now.

Yup, and what he deserves too. I'm excited to see his past and how it also relates to Shanks' past. Something good is bound to happen here.

Imo, leaving Wano behind only means good things.
Oda basically only has pre TS characters to deal with at this point (Shanks, BB, Mihawk, Akainu, Gorosei, Kuma, etc), and really the only ones that are seemingly new still left are Weevil, Vegapunk, Rocks(?) and Im (outside of subordinates, but maybe there are other factions out there).

We are getting to the good shit, i feel it. I feel like the series is finally going to get out of the slump it's been in. Well that and also 90% of my investment in this series is everything seemingly coming next lol.
Shiki might appear too.Chapter 0 was a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.