Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like posting this meme is kind of obligatory at this point:

:saden:
Wait...you do realise Zoro and Sanji's bounty is essentially the same between King and Queen right? It's not a big gap. LIke,myou're clowning Sanji for having a higher bounty than *checks notes* everyone but two people in the Big Mom Pirates?

as a zoro and mihawk fan i couldnt be happier rn, especially after they lied to us yesterday saying zoro took a fat L and his bounty was bigger than sanji by 1 beli
I don't know man. I feel like Zoro's bounty can be higher than that. I'm a neutral fans and I sincerely want the story and lore to progress well, but now Oda can barely give a proper bounty smh

Mihawk fans, relax your asses

Mihawk, Crocodile and Buggy will the ones to put up bounties on Marines. Mihawk is the "Marine Hunter"

They are going to hype the Admirals and the Fleet Admirals real soon
:joker:

I think it is 100% that Dragon has a 5B+ bounty

When you take into account the size, reach, and power of the RevArmy. His boost would be over 2B from that alone
Then include his anti-govt idealogy and actions directly aimed at the WG... 1B+

Then you can assume that he must be at minimum YC1.. so another 1B+

Thats 4B assuming hes a YC1

I

Indigo

Robin's bounty makes perfect sense too

think about it

She was a little kid who couldn't fight, so the WG put a pretty high bounty for a kid (80 mil), but not too much so it doesn't draw massive attention to why they want her

now that the Straw Hats are defeating Yonkou, and on the New World, the WG knows that Luffy has a few of the Poneglyphs and it's not time to be scared to hunt her down or let other people know she is important, it's time to capture her no matter what

so they up her bounty

Franky deserved better, but Franky ALWAYS fucking deserves better…if Oda still wants to do that robot fighting manga after OP, he needs someone mentally competent to write the story so he doesn’t ruin that concept too :fransuper:
I think that's always the point with Franky. His bounty is always heavily undershot and he gets pissed about it lol. He hated that he only got a 50 million increase at DR lol

For real, it's not that bad Sanji fans

all 3 of them are above 1 Bil and are pretty fucking close

i think he put Jinbei above Sanji just because of that gag when climbing Onigashima's tower

where Sanji wanted to be the more known, but Jinbei was the one that got all the hype from Kaido's crew

it makes sense in the world that people know and fear Jinbei more

I'm not clowning Sanji at all

he is up there with the trio, the 1 bil trio, and that's what fucking matters
yea it’s pretty irritating but it’s really nothing much the difference between zoro-jimbei-sanji is 69 million

and we already know the strength order so it’s wtv

Status
Not open for further replies.