Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Damn he got bored fast, in like a day. Mihawk is in a org right now because he can’t in fact solo.
He was already bored before he went to the shichibukai as stated in the vivre card.
Became a free man and seen nothing has changed in a day. Buster called his ass and they still provided him no challenge.

:goyea:

So yes why wouldn't he join an organisation? He doesn't serve anyone nor does he gives orders. He just chills.

I just love the double standard applied here, we see Kaido going through marine bases and facilities doing whatever the fuck he wants. Eh who cares.

Mihawk fights marines? Omg Mihawk hyyype! Mihawk solos!

:jackaugh:, goes to show that if any of the conventional favorites here receive even a modicum of Kaidos hype people lose their fucking heads but dont give Kaido the same due respect @Marimo_420

Man, I'm dying for a backstory on Dragon right now. The way the chapter ends, I hope it leads to a tease/food for thought about his character. Him and Garp need to speak at some point for sure.

Next chapter should also reveal what's going on with Sabo and Kuma. Clearly Sabo has been stuck somewhere if they aren't back at the RA headquarters already.

I think it is 100% that Dragon has a 5B+ bounty

When you take into account the size, reach, and power of the RevArmy. His boost would be over 2B from that alone
Then include his anti-govt idealogy and actions directly aimed at the WG... 1B+

Then you can assume that he must be at minimum YC1.. so another 1B+

Thats 4B assuming hes a YC1
can see him having a higher bounty than Roger had.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think that's always the point with Franky. His bounty is always heavily undershot and he gets pissed about it lol. He hated that he only got a 50 million increase at DR lol
So you’re saying it’s another unfunny running gag in a series full of them, I agree that’s what’s happening but I’ll never understand why the author thinks he isn’t allowed to just drop stupid bullshit like this :kayneshrug:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The Warlords having such high bounties shows how crucial they were to the World’s balance, and how dangerous they could be if left unchecked. Crocodile ran an entire organization under the Government’s nose, and had the key and know how to acquire Pluton at one point. He then breaks out of Impel Down and starts an entire Guild which now is composed of former Warlords. His approximately 2b bounty is earned, imo.

Mihawk possessing a bounty north of 3b really speaks to his strength. And the fact he was once known as the Marine Hunter is an obvious callback to Zoro the Pirate Hunter. But unlike Zoro who was renowned across East Blue, Mihawk’s fame is on a world class league.

And Buggy continues to fail upwards, though I wonder if the rest of his core crew members followed him. During the buster call on him, he was seen trying to escape on his own. If they’re in Impel Down, we could see Buggy and the rest of Cross Guild try and spring them loose, which may lead to Doffy joining the organization as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.