Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That has nothing to do with jinbei getting such huge raise and above sanji

It's more like Oda decided to troll because jinbei having higher bounty than sanji doesn't make sense
Again my current hopium is:
Since Cross Guild leadership got confused by the marines, Sanji and Jinbes bounty possibly got accidentally switched by the marines giving Sanji a 1.1 billion (fitting his normal bounty theming) and Jinbes 1.032 billion

bounties do not just equal strength its also a measure of threat to the wg, that being said jinbe is more of a threat to wg than sanji , but i suspect sanji will come through on his words in thriller bark and that then will put him back in his rightful spot. And before any of the sanjibros come at me yes i do have sanji over jinbe in strength however i'm not to sure if he is over when jinbe is in water.
Lmaoo I certainly didn’t mention anything about strength in my post did I? Its a simple fact, Sanji is GERMA’s, and defeated the #2 Commander of the Beast Pirates… what did Jimbei do? Defeat Who’s who? Who? Lol

Yeah, Zoro was on time-limit due to Enma's drain after spam spending his haki all the way from Rooftop to it being drained just earlier. Nothing to do with King. And it still doesn't change that he dog-walked King and didn't pass out because of anything what King did.

And Sanji struggled against Queen. He got hurt, bled and passed out because of Queen even after his PU. Also, by blitzing Queen to oblivion you mean sneak attacking him while he's distracted, has no defense up and going after some whore, right?
Sanji passed out because he used a lot of energy to go so fast and become invisible.

That's why he passed out, well also for Queen blows but in proportion it was more for the energy he used to gain speed in order to literally disappear.

A feat like that drains a lot of energy, it is not something you do so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.