Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that SBS but you are not convincing me that Shanks alone would have the same bounty as he has with his crew now. An individual pirate's threat cant be the same as a complete yonko crew.

Shanks bounty 4 billion with the backing of a conqueror Ben Beckmann, the GOAT sniper Yasopp, and an overall balanced crew of big names
Mihawk alone 3.5 billion :risicheck:

As a fellow Blackbeard wanker, I invite you to join the Mihawk camp when there is still time :finally:
Also if this is the frozen bounty from X years ago it's even more wild cause one piece character constantly get strong till they hit old age then fall off.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
''Crossguild isnt a crew'' did you write this after thinking? :suresure::gokulaugh:

It doesn't matter if it is or not.

Law literally said if Buggy can command Mihawk and Crocodile then deserves to be a Yonko :steef:

Cope harder. :kuzanshut:

This Butthurt didn't forget :steef:

Only confirmed that ''WGS'' Mihawk can't even reach ''so called swordsman'' Shanks's bounty even when Mihawk is a psychopath ''marine hunter'' :suresure:

And before the excuses that ''Shanks has a crew'' read it and cope :kuzanshut:

''ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE YONKO COMMANDER LEVEL VERY HIGH BOUNTIES, DO THEY GO UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMANDERS OF X YONKO?''

ODA: ''YES, YES. THAT'S DEFINITELY THE CASE.''
Cry. Newly released Mihawk just chilling in an organisation has a higher bounty than 3 yonkos.

:joker:

So in that case you have Sanji Jinbei & Zoro in the same tier? The point is one way or another you’re going to have to recognize the strength of Jinbei and stop putting him at Tobi Ropo lever when he low diff’d the strongest tobi roppo
If oda doesn’t make an asterisk for Jinbe having this bounty yeah those three are in similar tiers.

And again, Oda did a bad job with Jinbe and Who’s Who. Who’s who was not portrayed far above Black Maria and Sasaki bad jinbe didn’t even low diff him.

Please guys …we all know that sanji is more important than jimbei in the whole show no matter how much you love zoro and jimbei and no matter how much you hate sanji !! He IS important and amazing as a straw hat more than jimbei ! We love jimbei and he did great in every arc he appeared in …but sanji’s place is irreplaceable as the 3rd strongest and the wing of the pirate king ….sorry but i was against jimbei joining the mugiwara since the beginning…he just doesn’t fit with em …it’s my personal opinion please respect it

Status
Not open for further replies.