Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please guys …we all know that sanji is more important than jimbei in the whole show no matter how much you love zoro and jimbei and no matter how much you hate sanji !! He IS important and amazing as a straw hat more than jimbei ! We love jimbei and he did great in every arc he appeared in …but sanji’s place is irreplaceable as the 3rd strongest and the wing of the pirate king ….sorry but i was against jimbei joining the mugiwara since the beginning…he just doesn’t fit with em …it’s my personal opinion please respect it
It makes absolute sense bounties=strength+threat to wg( chap 320) jinbe theat to wg is greater than sanji for now until sanji comes through on his words in (chapter 485 )

But in reality except Doffy and Crocodile, others were fine and not a direct threats for WG. You had buggy and his crew, Hancock, kuma, weevil "young Whitebeard", mihawk in your side. Mihawk would have slept until eos lol.

But no they decided to go after them, get a L against most of them and now croco, Buggy and mihawk are together, kuma escaped, weevil probably stomped his opponents, whole WG are pissed off, akainu and aramaki literally said it's not good right now.

I mean ssg + warlord + navy would have been perfect for WG to destroy the Pirates at once.
It doesn't matter though, the establishment was crooked. It was something that needed to be changed. The SSG hasn't been used yet. I'd wait for that

And it also wasn't up to the Marines. Fuji merely got 2 kings together to make it happen.

Why you people don’t accept the facts 😂 ODA IS MESSING HIS MANGA so please stop the nonsense of crocodile and buggy and just accepting that usopp has 500m more than franky !!??!…it’s not funny anymore things are getting serious now …jokes aside we’re facing yonkos now and nearing to the end of the manga and one piece …so this kind of jokes must stop honestly long time ago after defeating doflamingo a dangerous criminal who makes artificial DEVIL FRUITS !!!!

Y

For real. When does Issho get fired for his blatant insubordination and incompetence? He has to have ulterior motives at this point, because he's done some major damage to the WG and it's agenda with his actions. Perhaps SWORD but even that seems a bit out there considering how far he's gone.
Why the fuck would an admiral overlook the shit the warlords did behind their back to the nations? The kings voted to abolish them, nothing Akainu could do against it.

That’s not the official translation lol.

King wasn’t close to his limit—
I think that’s the obvious implication

Chronologically

(1) Onigiri has zero effect on King

(2) Zoro lands birds dance on King with no flame mode defence

(3) Now King has to block basic attacks

Meaning , at this rate Flame mode was rendered so useless he opted to do aay with it for the sake of enhanced speed

and arguably King is quite trash without flame mode

WW was always relative to both King and Queen. Zoro beat a highly nerfed king and almost died :gokulaugh:

Please guys …we all know that sanji is more important than jimbei in the whole show no matter how much you love zoro and jimbei and no matter how much you hate sanji !! He IS important and amazing as a straw hat more than jimbei ! We love jimbei and he did great in every arc he appeared in …but sanji’s place is irreplaceable as the 3rd strongest and the wing of the pirate king ….sorry but i was against jimbei joining the mugiwara since the beginning…he just doesn’t fit with em …it’s my personal opinion please respect it
We dont care it's just funny that Oda did him in like this giving him 4th highest bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.