Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Zoro fought against the 2 strongest Warlords Pre TS mihawk and Kuma
And if Doflamingos bounty wanst frozen he would be around 1.5 Bil -2.1 Bill bounty range
Almost all Warlords are Yc1 or YC1 ++++
they shit on all YC.

Finally sanji is back to his place lmao the 3rd one after the wings lmao or maybe he is back to s cook
Sanji can run on air, the wings of the pirate kind doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the rankings on the crew but the fact that he can basically fly, wings= flight not wings = top 2 strongest crew members behind luffy. How is that so difficult for you people to understand

Joke bounties for a joke of an arc. Wano was supposed to launch the straw hats into Yonko status. instead it just clowned on them. At least the cross guild stuff sounds awesome.

I’m willing to admit that Oda did a terrible job with majority of the Tobi Roppo. However Jinbei vs Who’s Who 1v1 it was clear that there was a vast difference in strength.

Now as much as I want to troll you on Sanji having a lower bounty than Jinbei I won’t because that shit makes no sense.
Jinbe vs Who’s who was a bad job downright. Like Oda should’ve just made a fourth calamity named Ten for Jinbe to fight. Or make Whos Who a more special Tobi Roppo like being an ex calamity.

But we saw how a vast difference in strength was where pre power up Sanji treated Perospero as fodder but Jinbe got stalled by Whos Who. Like it was just bad.

Bounties will likely be related to some plot

That’s what I’m trying to say ..things are getting very serious after defeating doflamingo..we can’t put a high bounty like this on a weakling like USOPP and just let nico robin the only one who can read the ponyglyph with a low bounty !!!!jokes must had stopped after dressrosa
Jokes didn't stop after DR lol. This is one piece, it's maintained the same consistency of gags its entire run. And Robin has a huge bounty....what are you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.