Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro you really need to stop using fan translations. Oni Giri never landed, King dodged it, then Zoro said no point attacking anymore (because he clearly has no idea just how durable King's flame mode is):

Again, official Viz.

Btw, if you don't have Viz sub, try /ww9.readonepiece.com, they take their scans off of Viz.
What? What does it matter? Zoro tells you Onigiri isn’t hurting him it, so the straightforward implication is…

ONIGIRI ISNT HURTING THE GUY

Now, explain how of a sudden basic attacks can hurt him.

Explain how Zoro suddenly jumped tiers in power with no given explanation whatsoever :gokulaugh:

this is so low of a level it hurts my insides arguing with you

There is only one explanation and it’s the one I’ve given

You posit Zoro jumped in power based on nothing, no hints on panel or nothing suggesting that

@Erkan12 :denzimote::quest: @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @BillSlipton @TheAncientCenturion

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The post turned out to be long since I like talking about stuff like this. I hope it isn't too long lol @Shanks

I'm saying that too.... it's Mihawk who should be the boss. Now marines made this release of bounty even after knowing both mistakes and Mihawk's history.

They are still emphasizing more on Mihawk.
To me, it seems like Oda wants Mihawk to not involve himself directly in the PK race but he's subtly cementing Mihawk's place as a Yonko lvl threat by giving him a higher bounty than 3 Current Yonkos with the only exception being Shanks, an established Yonko with an empire.

Why comparing it with RHP. They started when everyone was kind of rookies, just like SHs. Do you believe either Buggy or Mihawk or Crocodile is a rookie?? All of them are seasoned ones with lots of experience and history of notorious deeds. Currently they just teamed up.

Now i ask you who's more dangerous, a rookie crew or an organization of old monsters.?? Lol
And frankly, that's exactly the case why this crew even got so much recognition in terms of threat lvl. Look at how long & what it took Yami + Gura BB after the Marineford exploits to cement his place as an Emperor.... he needed to gain territories & overwhelmingly crush Marco & the WB remnants to even get into the conversation. And after 2 years, he still has a meagre 2.2 Billion despite having a crew full of Impel Down Lvl 6 monsters & Shiryu who are also growing stronger.
Ill explain more as I tackle the Influence/Territory part in the next reply.

A looser from preTS with no knowledge pf haki (till MF) now getting 1.9B
I wouldn't say Crocodile is a loser, he was a Shichibukai and was frankly done dirty pre-TS due to Oda underestimating the overall scale of One Piece (he expected OP to end in 5 years back then).
And Oda made many amends in return, Crocodile was placed in Lvl 6 Impel Down (alongside Ace, Jinbe, Shiryu etc,.) while Gears Luffy was thrown into Lvl 5 (indicating that Croc is still stronger).

IMO, Oda wants us to think that Croc is really, really strong. I wouldn't downplay Croc.

Buggy deemed as strong by both Marines and WG to pick as Warlord (i know this is dumbest thing from Oda), clearly for Oda (and his OP verse) they are strong
Yeah here I disagree.
The Marines basically threw Buggy into Impel Down Lvl 1 after he was hauled in by Smoker. Meaning they know how weak he is. His connections & information about who he actually was, were revealed later on, giving him great infamy & clout. Even though he isnt powerful on his own, he can more than compensate that through his Impel Down recruits & he became a Shichibukai due to the amount of clout he could pull and influence that he had. His personal organization made waves in the Underworld later on.

However, I again reiterate that his influence is nowhere near a Yonko's Influence. Just look at how Law described the Yonko splitting up the New World between each other and exerting their dominion over entire groups of Islands. Buggy is nothing compared to that, even if you add Crocodile's influence as a Pirate Captain in, it doesn't come close to a Yonko's who have huge armies & entire Nations worth of manpower & resources behind them.

Like Kaido in Onigashima alone had close to 40k troops and that's without considering the Wano Samurai who would also fight for him in normal scenarios & Big Mom has an entire Archipelago worth of Influence and look at the Sheer Number of Pirate Crews & troops that Whitebeard had under him. This is why Oda gave Luffy the Strawhat Grand Fleet as well.

You think Cross Guild can achieve that much within a 2 Weeks or so after formation? They were even recruiting members into their Guild through Newspaper Pamphlets lol, that alone is an indicator that they are gaining Man Power.

I know it's idiotic but believe that's how everyone in Oda's verse thinking. Lol
Again, they aren't wrong in thinking that these are 3 Warlord big names who allied up. But the nuances of Storytelling exist imo.

When dumbass Marine and WG can accept him as Warlord while media could publish him as emperor (how could that even be possible by mistake, lol) than anything is possible in this OP verse.

Also if marines are aware of wrong news about title than how could they be wrong again while publishing bounties.

If they were wrong than, Mihawk's bounty would be lower. But he got highest in the organization.
I'm not sure honestly. I'm waiting for the full Chapter Leaks to explain the part.
Most likely, Mihawk's bounty is the same after the Warlords were disbanded while Buggy's & Crocodile's bounties are boosted due to their Association to the Guild & Mihawk. No other explanation makes sense at this point.

Old bounty got freezed after choosing to become Warlord doesn't mean he'll get a fresh bounty he becomes active again.
Nah, all Warlords are definitely given New Bounties once they become Active Pirates again. There isn't really grounds to argue otherwise as well.

But Mihawk's bounty is lowest compared to all old gen emperors and not even in the club of 4B and i really feel it's not right for him.

Mihawk seriously deserves to be in 4B club.
As I said, the 4 B behind an Emperor not only represents his individual PL, it represents his entire crew, his entire allies, his influence, his territories and everything that he can control.
Like Luffy barely beat Katakuri in WCI but yet he got a 1.5 Billion bounty due to him having a crew, allies, Grand Fleet & having a sphere of influence when he was called 5th Emperor.

And I'm pretty sure Mihawk would get 4B bounty if he has those with him & that any current Emperor won't have their 4 Billion bounties when they don't have the other factors that I talked about.

My man wanted Sanji >>> Zoro and got Jinbei > Sanji instead lmao
well Jimbe has better haki feat than Sanji aint that right?

Haki the most broken power.

Luffy got 3 advhaki form Zoro got 2advhaki form (in both cases they posses the strongest form advcoc).

Jimbe haki is pretty reliable armament and coo is good, Sanji cuz is a simp got 1 form that is exelent only in some cases coo but lack on coa.

So yeas is corret the bounty (not for Zoro though) as to be around 2Bilion right now especially after clashing with 2 Yonko.

Like ftw Zoro will have a jump in Bounty from 1.1 to surpassing Mihawk one in less than 200chapter to the end, lol Loda

It would have made much more sense Zoro 2Bilion now, and in between again 1 rise and then against Mihawk the final bounty that surpass 3.5 around 4bilion for Zoro.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
If Oda really wanted to give Jinbei such a high bounty, he should’ve had him fight Jack instead. His bounty still shouldn’t be above Sanji’s, but it would’ve made him being above 1B more believable

Status
Not open for further replies.