Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the shit we had to endure after zoro vs king i had my own Zowo moment thoughtit was over cuz we got back to back dogshit chapters. Mihawk finnaly beat all the fraud allegations.
This a good chapter for mihawk. Zoro still got shit on. All the things he did just to get 1 Mil above jinbe is dogshit.
It's less of "Zoro got shit on" and more "Jinbei got TOO wanked" tbh.

Luffy's bounty is only 3b, SHP are definitely nowhere near as influential or vast as likes of BMP and her Empire or BP, yet Zoro got higher bounty than Katakuri and standing 1.1b+, which is okayyy.

They clearly ignored his rooftop performance, though, and only bothered with him beating King.

What? What does it matter? Zoro tells you Onigiri isn’t hurting him it, so the straightforward implication is…

ONIGIRI ISNT HURTING THE GUY

Now, explain how of a sudden basic attacks can hurt him.

Explain how Zoro suddenly jumped tiers in power with no given explanation whatsoever :gokulaugh:

this is so low of a level it hurts my insides arguing with you

There is only one explanation and it’s the one I’ve given

You posit Zoro jumped in power based on nothing, no hints on panel or nothing suggesting that

@Erkan12 :denzimote::quest: @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @BillSlipton @TheAncientCenturion
Zoro does not say Onigiri isn't hurting him. That is a false, fan translation.

I showed you the page. Onigiri never connected, King dodged it, and Zoro didn't talk about Onigiri at all- he just said no point attacking him in future because now flame is on.

I like how you're pinging a bunch of people but literally all of them agree with me on this lol, this is an old debate, mate. You're beating on dead horse everyone already refuted and no longer care for, but you're trolling, right?

Same, I want to confirm if there are any time skip shenanigans going on
Nami's outfit is the key here since if she's still wearing that nice sweater from the last chapter. If so they're still in Wano's waters more or less.
Also imma be on the look out for certain clues in the background
Props for your endurance, I already gave up :cheers:

Why are you using incorrect translations? That's not what he said. Your whole point is based on a mistranslation? You gotta do better research next time

WHAT DOES IT MATTER?!!

Zoro tells you if Ongiri landed= 0 damage

So how the fuck does basic hits moments later warrant King blocking?

You guys are implying Zoro jumped tiers in a couple of panels without ANYTHING to suggest that.

what is it you don’t understand?
:nicagesmile:

Jinbei joins the crew in the final act of the arc, barely beats a flying 6 member, and still somehow gets a bounty above 1 Billion…Oda’s a hack lol
Bounties isn’t just about strength bro. It also includes threat to world government and influence. Excluding luffy and zoro, jimbei is the most influential and dangerous person on the crew in the wg’s eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.