Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we get updates on the other raid participants. Killer's bounty should be pretty hefty. Not sure if Marco will get a boost, he played a support role but considering all of Luffy's allies got boosts during Dressrosa, I wouldn't be surprised if Marco got an updated one.

Hopefully Blackbeard accomplished whatever he was trying to do and got a bounty update. 2.2 billion ain't enough after recent events and the dude should get much higher. I'm looking forward to the bounty and devil fruit reveals of his crew.

man, if Mihawk's bounty is this high I really want to see vista's. Man was casually equal in battle to the WSS with a 3.5+ bill bounty after alll :smoothieduck:

Nuance is lost to the vast majority of this fandom. Bounty is neither a 1:1 powerscaling tool, nor is it completely meaningless - context to each individual character's circumstances matters.

Mihawk is one individual who holds no formal influence in terms of territory, information, a crew directly under him, or political influence - his bounty is almost entirely based on his strength alone. Buggy is the official face of the cross guild and Crocodile seems to be the true mastermind behind the organization existing.

Mihawk isn't getting any major bounty inflation from being a part of the guild, he is just that strong.

This is the first time in the manga of Zoro not surpassing Luffy's previous bounty...

I was betting hard on chad 1,520,000,000 and virgin 1,101,000,000 is what I get...

:lusalty:

There isn’t anyone notable that mihawk took out lol, he’s a top tier but fall below yonkos and admirals if bounty mean so much better have kidd over zoro
Literally hunted marines so much that he got the title of "Marine Hunter" and became prestigious enough that he had Legendary status in New World.

And all Marines did was bitch out, bend over and offer him pardon, free reigns and political power in exchange for getting him to stop killing any more of their comrades for sport.

Yeah, no, your head-canon on everything. Dude has almost as high bounty as Yonkos without having any of their inflations. He's up there with them- hell, he's logically higher than likes of Shanks who is less than 500m above with an absurdly powerful crew serving under him.

Imagine having Ben + Yasopp + Roux + rest of commanders and Yonko crew at your beck and call and you're only 400ish above some dude with none of that.

Anyways Robin bounty is amazing
:blush:

Back then knowing how to read poneglyph was dangerous but without a crew to help her reach those poneglyph no point in giving her a big bounty.
Now such strong crew can take her anywhere so she discovering all the truth makes her a real threat for the WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.