Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
The truth comes out:ihaha:

Alright. This is to all the Sanji Fans. Don't be like Hao. Don't be a window licker. If you like sanji, just accept this and move on. Good things will definitely happen(Maybe)
:perocry:
Sanji will be the first Straw Hat to beat an Admiral, and will defeat Green Bull in Wano when the Straw Hats return to deal with Pluton/Wano's borders being opened.

This is my crazy bold prediction for the week that I actually believe in and really want to see happen.

Then you have Black Leg disease, the disease Bull's get (very graphic medical stuff, be careful about looking it up). Sanji's title is named after a disease which kills bulls. One hell of a coincidence.

Green Bull is a reckless swordsman who loves Sake and hates wearing shirts (just like Zoro).
Green Bull doesn't eat food, likes pretty women, and is shown to be kind (refusing to attack Fujitora despite being ordered to, helping Wano out with plants, giving the Samurai multiple chances to stand down).

Green Bull is made up of Sanji and Zoro's character traits. I hope they fight him together, but, I think Sanji will take down Green Bull by himself in the end, because of that Thriller Bark quote.

Sanji has constantly been letting down the crew. The times where he wouldn't fight women, the Whole Cake Island fiasco, chasing after prostitutes in Onigashima then getting captured and beaten up by them because he wouldn't fight back. I think Sanji will see Jinbei's bounty, get pissed at himself, and get take on Green Bull once the Marines invade Wano again. Will Sanji permanently take him out? No.

Black Leg is a disease that takes the legs of bulls. I think Sanji will dismember one of Green Bull's legs, mirroring Zeff, forcing him to retreat. Sanji stonks.

I swear if anyone says I'm a Sanji window-licker when I'm a ZKK window-licker I'll... well, I won't lick a window, honestly.

Mihawk targetting /killing Marines for merely boredom remove him out of morally grey area,
He's evil, even if it's just low-key
This is a good opportunity if he's some "kind" of evil, because when Zoro finally reaches to a point that can be a serious he can come up and fight him seriously as he seems like a guy thats wants to fight/kill strong people.

you dont wanna do this
Sanji in base matched Judge who had the RS
Sanji even tanked powerful attacks from Judge without even bleeding……

And this was a full powered judge mind you
Later on Judge comes back to assist the SHS escape and he’s bandaged

So obviously he isn’t full power and yet he EQUALLY matched the same commander Urogue “beat” if Nerfed Judge can match Snack, a base Sanji in WCI would’ve killed him thus meaning, Sanji could defeat an officer before wano

Now why did i put quotation marks there? Because this s most likely the same commander Kid and Killer slapped for a poneglyph and Urogue got the finishing blow lol…..

Reminder that Queen's and King's bounties were higher because they had a lot of important information

King is the last of the Lunarian so he knows a lot of shit from the past and what the WG did to their race

and Queen worked with Judge and Vegapunk, this bitch has a bunch of crazy viruses and shit, most likely has info on the Pacifistas and other inventions by Vegapunk

it's not all about strength guys, that's why Zoro and Sanji are lower than them

and Zoro and Sanji are also limited by their captain, since Luffy's bounty is 3 bil (because Oda decided to share the W with Law and Kidd), not 4.6 bil like Kaido, Sanji's and Zoro's bounty couldn't be that big
The big thing is I’m fine with Zoro and sanjis bounty amounts. It’s just Jinbes is so big for honestly no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.